We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Your baby should be breastfed for the first 6 months, and after 6 months additional foods should be started and breastfed until the age of 2. Breastfeeding is important for both healthy physical development and healthy spiritual development. The baby who absorbs the smell of his mother, the warmth of his skin, his heartbeat and his voice, feels safe.
Appropriate time should be chosen for the mother and the baby in termination of breastfeeding. If the baby decides to give up the breast, this process takes less time and can be made easier. If you decide to cut off your breast, the ideal thing is to gradually separate your baby from the breast. Sucking for babies is a way of finding hunger as well as relieving hunger.
If there are significant changes in your life, such as starting a job, changing caregivers, your baby will want to suck more often if you are sick or have teeth. Therefore, you should postpone the separation from the breast in these cases.
The easiest to dodge…
For the mother, there are some disadvantages of breast cutting. When breastfeeding is stopped suddenly, congestion in the milk channels or an inflammatory condition called mastitis may occur. It also has an impact on your psychology; You may experience a sense of loss. To circumvent this period with minimal damage:
• Take care of your baby more during this period. However, during waking up at night, it will be more appropriate for your spouse or a family member to take care of your baby until you get used to the new situation.
• Do not abruptly cut through the breast, but start slowly a few weeks before your target date.
• The best form of reduction is to reduce the number of breastfeeding one at a time. Reduce one meal each time your baby gets used to the new feeding program.
• Cut off the last meal early in the morning and at night.
• If your baby is less than 6 months, replace the skipped meal with formula milk, and if it is more than 6 months, replace it with additional food.