We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Giving birth to a baby is a wonderful feeling. Parents imagine the day they hold their babies during their pregnancy. In these dreams, the baby is always happy and peaceful, while parents are comfortable and patient.
However, some health problems may disturb babies' sleep and feeding patterns and make them uneasy. One of these problems is the fearful dream of the parents. infant gas It comes.
The first condition of being a parent is to care for that little thing in the most accurate way. Proper care requires knowledge, seriousness and labor.
This is really starting out; What is gas pains, causes and when gas passes in infants need to be able to answer questions.
What is Gas Problem?
As a result of the activities taking place during the digestion of nutrients in the human body, gas is released. This gas circulates through the digestive tract, creating a feeling of bloating.
When the gas is formed in the stomach, the noise is thrown out, and when it occurs in the large intestine, the fart is thrown out by the burping action if it reaches the upper parts of the stomach.
Symptoms caused by the inability to expel gas from the body for any reason gas problem It called.
Even when it is seen in adults, this problem cannot be given to the pain and this fear, which leads to the emergency services of hospitals, causes great distress in babies and causes panic.
Causes of Gas Problem in Infants
As mentioned before, gas is formed in the body as a result of digestive activities. However, the following factors increase the formation of gas in the stomach above the normal abdominal pain, gas pain problems.
- As a part of the nervous system, spinal cord bulbs are not fully developed in newborn infants, and the digestive system cannot work well, resulting in insufficient bowel movements.
- Frequent swallowing of the baby when suckling a pacifier
- Ingestion of air due to inability to grasp breast while feeding breast milk
- Ingestion of air from bottle feeding
- Problems in the digestion of breast milk or formula
- Lentils, bulgur, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, dried beans and so on. more gas released during digestion of food than others
- Colds, celiac, crohn, restless bowel syndrome ailments such as
See our article about everything about celiac disease in infants.
// www. / Baby in-celiac-disease-at-all-things right /
Symptoms of Gas Pains in Infants
The first condition to deal with a problem is to recognize the problem and its symptoms. As with any problem, crying in gas problems is the most important symptom a baby will give.
But alone is not enough. If the baby is crying and pulling his legs upwards and wriggling, there is a pronounced swelling in his abdomen and a rumbling sound, farting or odorless farting or burping is probably a gas problem.
Under the influence of the gas that accumulates in the body and is forced to be thrown out, babies may have crying attacks and sleepless nights.
Sleepless nights start to become annoying, disrupting the order and thus the peace of both parents and minors. It's best if the nerves don't get worn out. When the gas in babies ends instead of wasting time and trying to improve the process.
When does the baby get gas pains?
One of the problems that negatively affects the quality of life of the children and disrupts the daily order of the family is the gas pains. When does the gas problem in babies go away? or at least when it starts to diminish, but then there will be a happy and peaceful atmosphere at home.
Well When the gas in babies ends?Most of the time, the gas pains in babies start with birth. Generally 4 to 6 months after that development of the nervous system and spontaneously with improved digestive system functioning.
If the cause of the pains is not caused by the mature nervous system, it is the answer to the question of when is the gas pains in babies? Zaman when necessary changes are made to the eating pattern ”.
What to do to deal with the gas problem
We know that the gas problem is caused by feeding habits and baby's developmental characteristics. If so gas pain first, you need to make changes in these habits.
The following changes will provide significant improvement.
- Baby breastfeeding breastfeeding in the right position. If the baby cannot completely blacken the breast, it will swallow air and every air it swallows will return to it as gas pains.
- If your mini formula uses formula food, it may cause gas problem because it is based on cow's milk. In this case, the formula should be changed and goat milk or soy based product options should be tried.
- Baby bottle-fed products should be suitable for the baby's age and month. Bottle tips with narrower or wider holes than necessary should be a cause of gas pains in infants.
- Bottles used for infants using formula formula should be specially designed to prevent the formation of vacuum and air bubbles during suction.
- Whether you are breastfeeding or breastfeeding, the baby's gas must be removed after feeding. To remove the baby's gas, you should first hold it with your face facing your shoulder. Then you can make the gas easier by tapping it gently and upwards on your back with your hand.
- Massaging your miniature in the abdominal and back regions with a circular motion, putting a warm towel on your stomach or back will help find a suitable place for the gas to move around the body. Make sure that the hot towel is hot enough not to burn the skin.
- For babies aged 6 months or older chamomile, fennel, ginger, bay leaf Teas made from plants such as will be good.
Unless a baby gas is removed, it may have problems after each feeding. A simple way to get around on lap and stroking your back can easily deal with everyday gas problems, but in some cases infant gas leaving their parents helpless.
What the parents are most curious about during these painful times when the baby cries day and night. When do babies run out of gas, When does the gas problem in babies go away? questions.
As in every crisis situation, the most important thing to do when you encounter this problem is to understand the cause of the problem and take the necessary measures. This allows you to manage the process more easily, allowing both you and your teen to circumvent this period with minimal damage.
Choose the article for your baby's month and learn new information about your baby's nutrition right away. Click on the link below to access the articles.
// www. / Month-month-baby-nutrition /