We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bronchiolitis, infants between 2 and 3 months of age children It is a more common disease with sudden onset and rapid progression. infection The cause is a type of virus, often called RSV. This disease is very similar to the common cold, this disease, the home itself can be resolved with good care. However, shortness of breath caused by bronchiolitis in young infants and difficulty in feeding may raise the need for hospital treatment.
Both baby This disease, which starts as well as colds in children; runny nose, wheezing, difficulty falling asleep, cough, fire manifests itself with symptoms such as. Breath difficulty in feeding can cause various disruptions in nutrition and restless sleep.
Pain relief and antipyretic drugs are used in bronchiolitis treatment. Breathing medications can be given for difficulty in breathing. Antibiotics are ineffective in bronchiolitis caused by viruses, so many diseases treat The antibiotic used is not used in this disease. During the treatment of infants and children brochiolitis, it is necessary to keep them away from chemical products such as cigarette smoke, perfume and deodorant.
bronchiolitis cough and through inhalation, such as breathing, contact with the nose by hand, and direct contact of the hand with articles or persons. To prevent this, children should be given the habit of washing hands from an early age, especially before meals and when they come home from the street.
What to do to protect babies and children from bronchiolitis;
* Elderly family of influenza patients, babies and children to avoid as much as possible provides protection against bronchiolitis. In such cases, people who are ill at home should wear protective masks if necessary.
* The house in which you live should be ventilated frequently.
* General hygiene rules should be followed at home and the house should be cleaned regularly.
* Smoking in the house should not be allowed.
* Children should take plenty of fluids, fresh vegetables and fruit should be provided daily.
* Children should be given the habit of regular hand washing at an early age.
* Children bronchiolitisshould be informed about influenza and similar infectious diseases.