We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Isn't everything that a person loves and cares about is best protected? Especially if your baby is in question:… His safety is first of all for you. Not only at home, you feel responsible for its safety in every environment. You know that when you are traveling in a car, you must protect it against possible accidents. How much information do you have about the safety seats you need to purchase to protect it from the risks? We interviewed with Ayla Müstecaplıoğlu from Maxi-Cosi about the car safety seats that force the families to choose.
1. What are the tips for choosing the right car seat?
First of all, which seat in the best way to fit your car, does not play and is definitely worth trying to try. This is a dimension. However, there is another important dimension to the business. When buying an automobile safety seat, you should consider factors such as the child's age, height and weight. European experts have identified four age and weight groups for child restraint systems.
* The first category, called group 0, includes children up to 9 months and up to 10 kilos. These babies, who are in the age of breastfeeding, should be transported completely or in a 50 percent supine position.
* The second category, Group 1, includes children aged 9 months to 4 years and weighing between 9 and 18 kg. If there is sitting support, there is no harm in sitting upright in this category of children.
* The next group, group 2, is comprised of 3 to 5 years old children between 15 and 25 kilos. Children in this category must never use a seat belt that belongs to adults. * The last category includes children between 22 and 36 kg and between 6 and 12 years. It is recommended for these children to use seat types called risers.
2. Why is the car seat necessary for the safety of the child?
Newborn babies cannot sit upright because their bone structure is weak. In addition, the head of a child constitutes 1/3 of his body weight, while this ratio decreases to 1/14 in adults. In other words, if the small children sit in the driving direction, the car gets a frontal impact; The nape of the neck and the spinal cord are burdened. Babies are exposed to serious injuries as their bone and muscle structures are not sufficiently developed. For this reason, the car seat must be installed in the passenger seat opposite to the driving direction. In addition, if your car has an air bag on the passenger seat side, never install the safety seat here. Serious injuries are caused by the deployment of the airbag in the event of an accident.
3. Is it dangerous to carry the baby on the lap in the car? Why is that?
Quality control agencies in Europe conduct crash tests with specially developed mannequins called verilen dammy ”.. As a result of these tests 48 km. found in a vehicle going quickly, 7 kg. weighing a baby from the window at the same speed during the frontal collision is seen. Likewise, in the tests; an infant traveling on an adult's lap is found to remain in the adult's lap at a pressure of 2.5 tonnes when subjected to a collision in a car traveling at a speed of 48 km. This is equivalent to falling from the third floor of a building!
4. What are the points to pay particular attention when buying a car seat?
* Which child seat you use depends on your child's scale.
* Check that the seat is suitable for your car and other cars to be used.
* Be sure to check that the baby shoulder seat belt is available on portable models from 0 to 12 years.
* Do not attach to the vehicle with a fixed seat belt, do not prefer only the products attached.
* Your child is the only criterion in the evaluation of the car seat get security. The one who will save his life; Please note that the seat is not the pattern or color, but the advanced safety technology.
* Keep in mind that models from 0 to 12 months will be attached in reverse with the vehicle's own seat belt.
* Never install a car safety seat on seats with airbags.
* Make sure that the fabric of the car seat is non-sweaty and washable.
* Try not to use products without European quality and standard certificate.
5. Is there an obligation to use a car seat in European countries?
European Union countries attach great importance to the safe travel of children in the car. There are even laws about it. Children under the age of three must always have an approved protection device suitable for their weight when transported in front of or behind the car. Children between the ages of 3 and 11 must have a protection device in the car.
6. Is it OK to use second hand car safety seats?
Absolutely inconvenient. Every used car seat has a resume. You don't know how it was used and if it was an accident. For this reason, it is more appropriate to buy a new car seat for your child's safety.
7. What products can you offer to families as Maxi - Cosi?
Our car seats are divided into groups according to children's weighing group. These groups correspond approximately to certain ages. However, please note that the child's scale determines which seat is suitable for your child.
|Maxi - Cosi Citi|
This model, which you can use right after birth, that is, when you come home from the hospital, is easily and quickly placed in almost every car thanks to its 3-point belt. This product is suitable for babies from 12 to 15 months of age and is used for rear facing.
|Maxi - Cosi Priori|
Very easy to use, this model is ideal for children weighing between 9 and 18 kilograms. This seat is suitable for every car; Because of its small and light weight, it can be easily attached from one car to another. This model, which can be used from 9 months to 4 years, is attached with a 2 or 3-point belt.
|Maxi Cosi Rodi|
This product is ideal for children weighing from 15 to 36 kilos. Sitting forward, this product is connected with a 3-point belt.