We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Selling, swaps and giveaways
We want to support parents who have a business – or maybe just have some baby clothing to sell or coupons to swap. Please follow our simple rules to keep things fair:
- You can advertise and link to your business website or listing of items you have for sale in your automatic signature but you cannot recruit (including but not limited to direct-sales, surveys or links to special codes).
- The only public groups where you may post messages about your business or items you have to sell, give away or swap are the Trading Post, the Mom & Pop Shop group and the our site Holiday Shoppe.
- You may not use your status, ticker, your shoutouts or your avatar to advertise your business.
- You may create your own private group for any of these purposes. If we are alerted to a public group that is being used for these purposes we reserve the right to delete it.
- Please note that our site does not review or approve any of these activities. If you send, receive, or exchange money or goods based on agreements made our site, it is entirely at your own risk.
Asking for donations
We encourage our members to connect and share about important causes. This includes donations for a friend-in-need here in the our site Community. Please follow our simple rules to keep things fair:
- You can advertise and link to your favorite cause or fundraising effort in your automatic signature.
- The only public group where you may solicit donations for your favorite cause or fundraising effort is in the Good Causes group.
- You may also create your own private group for any of these purposes. If you send or exchange money or goods based on agreements made our site, it is entirely at your own risk.
Asking for votes
Online contests are fun! To keep things fair we have a few simple rules for you to follow:
The only public areas where you may post messages asking for votes is the Vote For Me group, on other contest entries, on a single thread in your birth club or group that is dedicated to photo contest votes, and on BabyCenter's photo contest announcement threads. You may ask for votes in your automatic signature. You also can create a private group for this purpose. You may not use your status, your shoutouts, or your avatar to ask for votes.
Sponsored Areas of our community
our site hosts sponsored Community areas and profiles that are paid for by advertisers. These are designed to provide high-quality, educational information that we believe will be of interest to you. We clearly identify these areas and profiles so you'll know which area of the Community you're visiting. We accept sponsorships only from trusted, reputable companies. Sponsored content or profiles that are not first reviewed and approved by our site will be removed. To become a sponsor in our community, please visit our Marketing and advertising solutions page.
Like non-sponsored contributions, all sponsored Community contributions must adhere to our site Community guidelines.
Violations of these rules
If you violate these rules you will be warned, or immediately removed from BabyCenter. In no event will you receive more than one warning. If you see someone else violating these rules, please notify us by clicking on the report abuse link on every post.
Please note that if someone sends you an unsolicited note or post that is commercial or personal business related, this is a violation of these rules. We'd appreciate it if you'd let us know so that we can address the issue.
Note: our site staff sometimes posts promotional placements on behalf of our site or our sponsors. Promotional posts help to support our site by keeping it free for our members while informing them of great opportunities. These posts are not in violation of the Community Guidelines.