We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Birth is a happy and trouble-free event for many women, bringing a new life to the world. For others, labor is a laborious and stressful experience. Whatever your expectations and experience, not only will it help you prepare for the miracle of giving birth to your child, but it will also prepare you for your newborn baby. Make sure you are physically and mentally ready for this life-changing event.
You may already know some things, but many things will be new to you. Educating yourself, preparing and understanding your options are important factors for a healthy and trouble-free delivery.
Normal birth is the natural way of having a baby by allowing nature to follow its own path. Normal birth is based on the fact that women know what they are doing: women are absolutely capable of having babies without technical tools, epidurals and fear.
Historically, almost all women have given birth to their children in this way. Many parts of the world are still giving birth in this way. Even nowadays women are increasingly choosing normal births. In fact, there is nothing new, different or alternative to normal birth.
For many expectant mothers, giving birth normally is not about being 'brave' or 'radical', but rather about looking at birth as a normal event rather than a medical problem. Many healthy women with low-risk pregnancy choose normal birth:
- The desire to be in total contact with the birth experience,
- Trusting the birth process,
- Trust your own ability to give birth,
- The confidence that they can cope with the pain of childbirth,
- The desire to prevent the risk of the medicinal drugs used for the mother and child.
For those who do not know exactly what a caesarean section is, Wikipedia describes: cerrahi A surgical procedure involving the incision of the mother's womb and uterus to ensure that one or more babies are born. It is essentially an alternative to normal birth. The preferred caesarean section is the section (c-section) which is not medically necessary but made by the request of the pregnant woman or her doctor. ”
Main reasons why some women prefer caesarean section:
- Large baby and possibility of damaging cervix during delivery
- Accepting that the baby is not in the ideal position for childbirth
- You have a medical condition that can cause difficulties or complications in normal birth
- Doubting or worrying that this birth will be difficult based on previous births
- Surgical incision in the perineum to enlarge the vagina and assist delivery
- Personal preference - that some women who wish to give birth at a time that is appropriate for the date of birth or maternity leave prefer to give birth by cesarean section
- Avoiding normal birth pain and damages in the vagina
- Expecting triplets, quadruplets or more. Caesarean section is a surgical procedure and is performed under local, general or epidural anesthesia and as with all surgical procedures, it carries some risks for mother and baby. Some of these risks are listed below:
- Risks from anesthesia and possible allergic reactions to anesthesia
- If the date is incorrect, the baby's unplanned preterm delivery increases the risk of the baby's respiratory problems.
- Respiratory distress syndrome, defined as fluid retention in the lungs of the baby (natural birth expels the fluid filling the lungs while the baby is still in the uterus. Part of this fluid may remain in the lung at caesarean section)
- Increased risk of maternal mortality (4 per 10,000 births, 2 per 10,000 elective cesarean section and 1 per 10,000 vaginal births)
üThese risk factors need to be taken into account, but always take into account that there are risks associated with such transactions, and all the information you can reach and decide whether you want a caesarean section.
Birth in water
Water birth is a popular normal delivery route and has been proven to help cope with pain. The endorphin hormone secreted during childbirth is more easily secreted in the water environment and makes the mother more comfortable during childbirth. It also prevents the baby from being shocked by passing from one water environment to another. Water birth is recommended for mothers who want to give birth normally and want to shorten the delivery time without taking painkillers. In our country, 40% of women prefer to give birth by caesarean section, so birth is encouraged. Although there is no extra risk compared to normal birth, water birth is generally recommended in the 2nd or 3rd child birth. The reason for this is the fact that the first cuts are opened by doctors to ensure that the tears are opened properly. In addition, preterm births, active maternal genital infection and adverse child births cannot be given to prospective mothers in water.
For detailed information; //www.huggies.com.tr/dogum/dogum-cesitleri.php
Possible Date of Birth
You can't wait for your baby to come…
You can find your possible date of birth according to your last menstrual date and the interval of your monthly period.
For detailed information; //www.huggies.com.tr/muhtemel-dogum-tarihiniz.php