Frozen apple pie
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Day of Saint John Bosco, January 31. Names for boys
St. John Bosco HD
Inositol, an important element in infertility therapy
Inositol, an important element in infertility therapy
Infertility is a painful diagnosis for any couple, World Health Organization statistics show that between 10 and 15% of couples suffer from infertility. In most cases, the disease has a favorable evolution if the causes are identified and the couples follow a specialized treatment.
The use of inositol in adjuvant therapies for infertility offers promising results, international and national studies show the benefits of this compound in the context of infertility problems.
Infertility, definition and causes
Infertility is the inability of a couple to have a child after one year of regular and unprotected sexual intercourse. The causes of infertility can be female, male or common in both partners. Doctors show that only in a very small percentage of infertility cases, the causes are not known.
Causes of female origin that can cause infertility are: anovulation, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, uterine tube failure, immunological problems, abnormal weight (over or below the limit), congenital anomalies, etc.
Causes of male origin that can lead to infertility are: sperm dysfunction (azoospermia - absence of sperm in the sperm and oligospermia - insufficient quantity of sperm), varicocele, mumps, sexually transmitted diseases, harmful factors (smoking, stress, alcohol and drug use ), chronic diseases (diabetes, obesity), congenital anomalies etc.
Common causes for both partners - lack of micronutrients (zinc, selenium, folic acid, vitamin C), immunological problems, sexually transmitted diseases, old age, unhealthy habits (smoking, stress, alcohol consumption, drugs).
Inositol, three directions of use in infertility
Inositol is a compound that is part of the B vitamins group, being used in the body for transmitting information to and from cells. The compound is naturally found in the body, the most common form being myoinositol, synthesized from glucose-6-phosphate.
Inositol has attracted the attention of human reproductive specialists after several studies show beneficial effects in infertility treatments.
Improves sperm motility and mitochondrial function
This conclusion was reached by a group of researchers after analyzing the sperm of a number of 20 men without spermatic problems and 20 men with various spermatic disorders (oligospermia, asthenozoospermia, terazoospermia). The semen sample was incubated for 2 hours in a saline solution to which 2 mg / ml of myoinositol was added. After analyzing the samples, the researchers observed an improvement in sperm motility in both categories, in those with problems this being associated with an increase in mitochondrial functions1.
Improves egg quality in ovarian stimulation protocols from in vitro fertilization procedures
The administration of inositol in the ovarian stimulation protocol causes an increase in the number of mature oocytes and an improvement of their quality, thus leading to an increase in the success rate of fertilization procedures in the future2.
Also, inositol is used in adjuvant therapy of stimulation of the ovaries. A study by a group of doctors from the Clinical Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology "Prof. Dr. Panait Sirbu", Bucharest shows that inositol increases insulin sensitivity (decreased resistance to hypoglycemic actions of insulin) and improves insulin receptor activity. Due to myoinositol the FSH / LH ratio is altered, testosterone, insulin concentration is decreased and normal menstrual cycle is restored in women with spain / amenorrhea.3
Improves female hormonal balance
Polycystic ovary syndrome, characterized by anovulation and hyperadrogenism, is one of the major causes of female infertility. In most of these cases, women also face insulin resistance. Myoinositol administration improves insulin receptor activity and restores normal ovulatory function4.
Inositol 750mg, from Secom®, contains 750 mg of myoinositol of the highest purity and bioavailability, from the natural source (rice bran extract). The product reaches up to 100 days of administration and contributes to the improvement of the female and male hormonal balance.
By choosing Secom® you have the certainty that you have opted for the most effective natural solutions for health!
Agata Świętoń "Colors"Publisher: Wood and Mood
digipack with a booklet
recording - 2017
The album "Colors" for children consists of 12 songs by Agata Świętoń, a graduate of the Amsterdam Conservatory. Each of the songs is a short story in which color becomes the main character. Thus:
"Brown" is an old bear who loves sweets,
"Yellow" are dilemmas and fears of the Sun about its yellowness,
"Pink" is a story about the amazing girl Rose,
"Red" clapping fun,
"Blue" guessing game,
"Purple" finding a hidden color,
"Black" conjuring up seriousness and sadness,
"Gray" disenchant boredom,
"White" counting number with eggs and snow,
"Orange" meeting in autumn,
"Green" cooking and
"Colors" tale of feelings.
CD created for children and by children! The wonderful children's choir adds uniqueness to the album, and the beautiful graphic design pleases not only the children's eye. The booklet attached to the album along with additional 12 songs in instrumental versions encourage you to sing independently. Rich arrangements full, small and large instruments and extraordinary sounds.
Creators of the album:
Agata Świętoń - lyrics, music, vocals, co-production
Paweł Osicki - various percussion instruments, accordion, trumpet, flutes, vocals, co-production, recording, mix, mastering
Ignacy Jan Wiśniewski - keyboards
Children's choir - children from the Youth Culture Center in Gdynia under the supervision of Basia Skawińska
Nina Hunter - graphic design of the album
1. White 2:24
2. Blue 2:09
3. Gray 2:37
4. Purple 2:44
5. Orange 2:41
6. Pink 2:43
7. Red 2:23
8. Black 2:39
9. Green 1:40
10. Yellow 1:39
11. Brown 2:09
12. Colors 2:26
+ instrumental versions of the songs
Mixture, splash ... Everything that terrorizes you in the painting is the delight of your young artist. And it is especially a mode of expression which contributes to its awakening.
- Of course, you can decide this: since soon he will devote most of his time to kindergarten, there is no reason for you to spend most of your day, today, to clean up his overflows artistic ... but you would then deprive him of a mode of expression that contributes to his awakening.
Painting: creative material
- Perhaps even more than a dis-traction, painting allows your toddler to experiment that neither colored pencils nor even markers would allow him. With painting, your baby discovers this very physical, very sensory joy, touching the paint with his fingers, mixing with the water, playing to caress the bristles. Painting causes pleasure and sensations that do not exist with pencils.
- To give free rein to his creative technique, it's useless to buy him a box of pastilles of 12 different tones: these sub-tilites escape him completely and these little circles all dry are very forbidding! He will much prefer that you spread in cardboard plates a good dose (especially not a nutty, what can one do with a nutty?) Of thick gouache, in the 3 primary colors (blue, yellow, red). There are paintings specially studied so that he can taste them if the desire itches.
- If he soaks the brush, that's fine. But it exposes itself to a few small irritations, because this strange object does not answer to his desires with the finger and the eye. That's why he prefers to dip his index finger in this colorful mixture, it's better; this tool, he masters it perfectly. And if he puts his hand in it, it's even better, he will discover his imprint and bring a very personal touch to his work. And the foot? It's even more inventive!
Mastery of color
- The pleasure of the eyes and colors is also part of the joys of painting. From the first months of life, your baby is able to perceive the basic colors, blue, red and yellow. And when you want to "hang" his eyes, it is these bright and contrasting colors that you use. Besides, all the toys that you can shake before his eyes are wearing these colors. It is not a coincidence.
- Your child is particularly happy that you give him the opportunity to play himself with the bright colors that surround him since birth, to create his own world of color. At the beginning, around 18 months, it will obviously tend to multiply the mixtures and reinvent the brown or the black ...
A Tachist approach
- From 2 years old, sometimes even before, your artist will be able to succeed very beautiful compositions. "When I'm painting with little ones, I'm struck by their ability to play with colors quite freely, much more freely than with pastels or pencils," says painter Josefa Perez-Ramirez. The use of a pencil immediately implies an idea of graphic design, as if the child felt obliged to represent something figurative.With the painting, one feels it much more liberated.A spontaneous way, it distributes its spots on the page, vary their shape by tilting the leaf, adding water, blowing on it, putting their fingers in. But it is important to know that painting requires a lot of patience on the part of the parents. must not be a constraint for them, or for their babies, for that matter.Parents who know they will get angry if their child spills the pot of paint or drops the paintbrush on the floor, have interest in it The painting must remain a moment 'privileged exchange with your baby, a distraction above all else.'
Some techniques to develop your gifts
- Place heavy wet paint stains on the right side of the sheet. Fold the sheet in half. Press well with the flat of the hand on the spots that you see by transparency. Fold. It's magic, you created the petals, perfectly symmetrical, a beautiful flower ... It remains only to draw in the center a big heart.
- Sacrifice your kitchen sponge and cut it into different geometric shapes: squares, triangles, rhombuses. That's good economic buffers.
- Dilute gouache in a lot of water. From the tip of the brush, drop (on a sheet of paper, for example) drops of this rather liquid paint and give a straw to your child. By blowing on the small puddles, it will create very interesting colored casting effects.
This is a day of a baby with a Mother of Day
Our first months as mothers are a litmus test to adapt to the new situation: meet our baby, identify his needs, meet his demands, re-know ourselves as mothers, position ourselves as a family ... When little by little it seems that we are adapting to the new situation, we have to get back to work. And again the circumstances change and our emotions stir. Grandparents, nursery school or, why not, a Day Mother. Do you want to know what this figure really is? How is a journey of a baby with a Mother of Day? After reading it, you may rethink who you will leave your little one with after your maternity leave.
Because leaving our baby in the arms of someone else is not easy. Even, in the best of cases, even if it is a close relative (grandmothers, mainly). If we do not have that possibility, the majority option is to enroll the child in a nursery school, but it is not the only one. There is another figure, it is increasingly known: the Mother of Day, who will be like an intermediate option between a personal caregiver and a school.
The Day Mother is a person trained in pedagogy, early childhood education, childcare or similar, who welcomes 4 children from 0 to 3 years old to take care of them during the time equivalent to the school day. Although the term is feminine, it is a profession also open to men, but they are a minority for now.
In our environment it is a figure that is making its way, but in European countries it has already been established for a long time, regulated and there is even an official training to act as Mother of the Day. Other terms that could be used are Casas Nido, Casa-cole or Friendly houses.
The space in which the little ones coexist is a small home adapted to their needs: short and safe furniture, with toys at the height of the little ones, adapted to their different ages, mirrors in which to look at themselves, bars to take the first steps ...
The routine in the house is usually the "non-routine", since being such a small group allows adapting to the rhythms of each one individually. Even so, there are certain activities that are usually repeated: welcome, breakfast, going to the park, lunch or nap, but always respecting what each baby needs.
Some can sleep during the walk, another before lunch, one does not eat breakfast, another asks for more ... That is, their needs are met by respecting the rhythms of each child and trying to adapt the food or sleep routines without haste or rigid schedules.
The Mothers of the Day are usually also trained in alternative pedagogies, which is why free movement, experimentation, non-directed play, etc. are promoted. They also have other complementary training, such as first aid or food handling, since they themselves prepare the menu in the house and offer it to the kids.
Mealtime is also a time for learning, for experimentation, for pleasure! That is why it is important not to be in a hurry or force the little ones to eat more than they need, and that is something that Day Mothers know and respect.
Another important moment is that of rest. In the house there will be a separate space to facilitate the sleep of the little ones. Everyone has their own bed or crib, and they learn to respect the dreams of their companions. Each one at their own pace, each as they need: in their arms, with a pacifier, in the baby carrier ... The personalized attention that mothers provide during the day makes it possible to respect the individual needs of babies.
In the end, a very close bond is established between babies and their mothers during the day, and also with families: a small tribe is built, in which the children are the link, but which can be extended when they grow up and become support for all parenting. And that is the most beautiful of all!
You can read more articles similar to This is a day of a baby with a Mother of Day, in the category of Infant stimulation on site.