Aeration Over: 5 Tips for Moving Your Baby
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Have you tried making a quiche at home? Quiche is a popular savory cake in French cuisine that is becoming more and more fashionable every day. It can be prepared in a thousand and one ways, according to the tastes of each one.
This time, Guiainfantil.com proposes to make a Leek, onion and goat cheese quiche. A crunchy and creamy recipe at the same time. You sign up?
The quiche It is also a very easy dish to make. It is great and ideal to eat as an aperitif, skewers, starters or as a single dish at dinner.
- 1 sheet of shortbread dough or shortbread
- 5 large leeks
- 1 onion
- 200 gr. goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml. cream (or heavy cream)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt, ground pepper, and butter or margarine spread
1- Open the breeze dough and spread it on a round dish, previously spread with butter or margarine.
2- Prick the entire surface of the dough with a fork to prevent it from bulging when roasting.
3- Take the dish to the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Let it roast for about 10 minutes or until the dough is slightly golden.
4- Meanwhile, in a frying pan with a little oil, fry the leeks and sliced onion. When they appear transparent, remove them from the heat and reserve them.
5- In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream or cream, grated cheese, salt and pepper. Mix everything very well.
6- Next, add the fried onion and leek. Mix everything well.
7- Remove the dough from the oven and when it is cold, pour the previous mixture on its surface.
8- Cut the goat cheese into thick slices and arrange them on top of the quiche.
9- Put the quiche back in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until set and brown.
10- The quiche can be served hot, warm or cold, and accompanied by a tomato salad or whatever the children like best.
You can read more articles similar to Leek, onion and goat cheese quiche. A French recipe, in the category of Pasta on site.
Spinach and cheese Quiche Recipe
Safer Internet for children
Help, he bites!
To defend yourself or to let off steam, your child has a tendency to show fangs ... Even if the bites are frequent at his age, it is important not to let him do it.
A squabble, cries, then tears ... And here is a little play boyfriend who returns to his parents' eyes full of tears, after being bitten. As for the crunch, it's ... your child! Angry and embarrassed, you do not know how to react.
Why is he biting?
- When children play together, it can happen that a fight for a toy results in a bite. This usually occurs after the gradual deployment of a whole panoply of defense: intimidation gestures, throwing objects, pulling hair ...
- The bite is used as a last resort. Isolated, the incident is embarrassing for you and painful for the little victim, but especially do not make a drama, because it is really nothing disturbing. However, start frankly ask yourself questions when your child really has a hard tooth and crunches at the slightest annoyance.
- If your child bites all over the place, it's because he can not express himself and to be understood, this anguish, it becomes aggressive ... This attitude is sometimes accompanied by other difficulties in terms of motor skills, cleanliness, access to language.
- It may also happen that separation from you at the time of weaning has been poorly negotiated. It is also possible that ruptures took place in his entourage and that they disturbed him. Talk to your pediatrician, he will help you see clearly ...
- The bite is a transient phenomenon which tends to disappear, especially as soon as the child has acquired a better command of the language.
How to react in case of bite?
- Do not treat him bad. Everyone complains about the bit and looks at the biter with a dirty eye. However, he is also to be pitied: he feels that he has done something wrong, but he does not exactly understand the ins and outs. To call him a wicked man would only lock him in his act.
Wellness Show 2011, spa fitness and body care exhibition
September 2-4, Parliament Palace, Bucharest
After a first edition organized in 2010, the Wellness Show, an exhibition of fitness spa and body care, returns in 2011 with a new edition.
Euroexpo Trade Fairs organizes the Wellness Show on September 2-4, 2011, at the Parliament Palace.
Over 15,000 visitors will come to the Wellness Show, interested in everything new and practical for a healthy lifestyle. They will meet top companies and will be able to attend nutrition seminars and fitness demonstrations.
"At the Wellness Show 2010 we were pleased to have top exhibitors from the fields of fitness, spa and body care. The event attracted over 13,000 visitors who had the opportunity to discover the latest trends in the field. We organized the International FIT4U Aerobics Convention. , nutrition seminars and fitness demonstrations, held by specialists in the field. It was a successful edition that showed us that the Romanian public is interested in this field, "says Daniela Tarsay, Deputy General Manager Euroexpo Trade Fairs.
Registrations at this event can be done until June 30, 2011, according to information available on www.wellnessshow.ro. The event will bring together producers and distributors of wellness products and services, and will present to the visiting public the new trends in the field.
How to make a Christmas postcard with a felt reindeer.