2-year-old makes fast and easy chocolate cake
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Almost all parents agree, today's education is far from perfect. At the end of a tunnel full of educational reforms, limited budgets and little novelty, we have the students, our children, who are transmitted with little capacity for critical thinking and little attention is paid to education in values. Parents know what are the shortcomings of today's school but, What will the school of the future be like?, it will be better?
In Finland, the forerunner of a more modern educational system, it was one of the first countries to embark on experimenting and implement the school of the future, starting with the building itself and reaching the very center of the educational system.
These images belong to the Sunalahti school, in the city of Espoo (Finland). There they decided to build a school very different from what we all have in mind. Verstas Architects was the study in charge of creating a different, innovative structure, designed for teachers, students and also as an occupational center for non-school periods.
In this school there is, as in others, an auditorium, dining room, library and gymnasium. The difference is, in addition to its exterior and interior design, in that training takes place in a much more relaxed environment. Each child can sit where they want, and can even move from one side of the class to the other or sit in chairs or armchairs, as they prefer.
Teachers encourage communication during classes and organize themselves Work groups. There are no chalk boards, there are computers connected to a common network. The school has no barriers, and although there are age zones in the courtyard, they are all in the same space. The school has large windows, huge spaces, light, ecological materials ... Come on, just like in our schools.
And, if you are thinking that children do not perform in such an environment, you are wrong, the academic performance of these Finnish schoolchildren is good and, most importantly, they have a low stress level.
Will the school of the future be like this? In 2014 a report on the matter was published by the World Summit for Innovation in Education, in which 654 international experts participated, including linguist Noam Chomsky or Professor Sugata Mitra. The conclusion of the report was that between now and 2030 educational systems will undergo major changes and schools will become interactive environments, sponsored by the Internet, which will radically change traditional forms of learning:
- Teachers will be counselors and companions, more than transmitters of knowledge. The master class will end.
- The curriculum will be more focused on the capacities and abilities of the student and those aptitudes will be valued although many experts believe that they cannot be more important than the knowledge itself.
- The schedule will be more free and students will work more individually.
- The classrooms will not be static spaces, but rather areas where students can move and position themselves wherever they want.
- Students will have a more universal and less local mentality.
You can read more articles similar to This will be the school of the future, in the School / College category on site.
Με Το Βλέμμα Στο Μέλλον Το Σχολείο του Μέλλοντος
Harlequin hat with eva rubber for Carnival
How to make a harlequin hat, one of the symbols of Carnival. On our site we teach you how to make, step by step, a homemade harlequin hat in a very easy way using eva rubber, so that children can dress up as the classic pierrot.
You can read more articles similar to Harlequin hat with eva rubber for Carnival, in the category of Crafts on site.
Safety measures against drowning
Pool, water slides, ornamental pool, aquariums, bath tub, inflatable pools, the sea ... No matter what kind of water source, we should not distract our children from even a second. No matter how and where we are, we must be very close to the children. We shouldn't be far from elbow contact. Do not forget! Even at a water depth of 10 centimeters, bad results can occur.
Swimming mobilization should be initiated
Most of our citizens sitting on the shores of our country, which consists of 2 peninsulas surrounded by water on three sides, do not know swimming. Both parents and children need to learn swimming. Swimming skills should be one of our vital processes such as walking and running. It is unimaginable to get rid of swimming in water accidents without knowing. We need children to get swimming lessons from an early age. However, children under the age of 5 should not rely on swimming, even though they have attended a course. Children should be watched by a great early on playing at the water's edge.
Water safety starts at home
· Safety in water should start in the bath tub or even in the cleaning bucket in the house. Dirty water buckets should not be left on the cleaning days. Babies who love water can put their heads in these buckets. Even the water in the toilet can be attractive for children 1-5 years old. Always close the toilet seat cover and lock the bathroom door if necessary.
· All preparations must be made before putting children in the bath. The adult who is their observer cannot leave their heads for a very short time and go to buy towels. If they like to play in the water by filling the tub, an adult should have a guard at their head. To prevent electric shock, electrical appliances such as a hair dryer, razor or electric shaver should not be left in the vicinity of water.
· Scalds and burns lead to water accidents in the house. If the thermostat in the house can be adjusted, the water temperature should not exceed 50 ° C. Children's skin burns much easier than adults. In the same high degree of water, when the baby's hand blows and collects water, there may be no damage to the parents' skin. We should always feel the water temperature with the inside of the arm and wash our child if it is a comfortable, tolerable temperature.
Secure if you have a pool
· Security measures should be increased for children, and families should review the safety of all watery environments around their homes.
· The smartest investment pool you can make is to secure a safe fence. It is a great responsibility to have a pool in front of the house, a water pool on site, a pool or jacuzzi in the house.
· If there is a pool in the garden of the house, there should be a fence directly surrounding the pool. This fence should not be stepped so that children can climb, it should be 120 centimeters high and should not be more than 10 centimeters apart. It should have a self-closing door and self-lock when closing the door. Pool alarms, plastic drapes that cover the pool are never as safe as the fence.
Looking up at children playing in water
· Be sure not to run near the water. Children should know where the pool is shallow and deep, not to dive in shallow water. If a crowded group meeting is held near the pool and other waters, they may be distracted. Observation of children in such meetings should be at the highest level.
· Children who have finished playing in the pool must take all the toys out of the water or they may fall and suffocate while trying to remove them from a tiny water behind them. If they played in an inflatable pool, it is necessary to drain the pool by draining the water after the game is over; If it does not extinguish water should be drained and lean vertically. Even if all children leave the pool, you must make sure that the fence door is closed. Frozen lakes and duck ponds call the children back; they can return passionately. If there are many children, it is often useful to count their numbers.
· It is essential to have a mobile phone to call for help in case of emergency when looking after children near the water.
· Currents, whirlpools, and waves at sea make observation difficult. Safety at sea should always be at the highest level. On stormy and fluctuating days, the recommendations of the coast guard should be followed exactly.
· Adults who take care of children must have taken an animation course.
How to feed a sick child
What to feed your kid when theyre sick: Tips from a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Sticks in action
I remembered the situation that took place a few days ago. I positioned myself with my daughter at the very end of a large snake, waiting for the bank's petitioners at the checkout. Despite a large supply of biscuits, juice, promotional newspapers and a beloved doll, Young finally decided to show her dissatisfaction. Knowing the vocal possibilities of my child, I decided to intervene quickly. I crouched next to the pram, grabbed the little hand and began to tell the poem about the hen who brewed the porridge. The daughter, happy with this turn of events, gave me more fingers that pretended to be the children of my grand mother. And when the fun was over, she demanded a repeat.
After a short history of the bird's family, it was time for a cancerous scum who likes to pinch and leave red marks. At the very end I managed to turn into a chimney sweep climbing the ladder. In such a pleasant way, we managed to get to the point where a bank employee asked me to the window. I admit that I have reluctantly cut off the source of my daughter's pearl-like laughter.
I used the same games while sitting with the young girl in the clinic, before the autumn vaccination. They not only effectively distracted the daughter from the crying child in the office, but also helped her to be positive about the injection.
What are finger games?
The easiest way to define them is as a combination of uncomplicated, memorable poems connected with touch. Even the greatest fidget, or extremely distracted toddler will be delighted with finger games, he will gladly join them, and maybe even try to take the initiative. Sit with your child on the carpet, sofa and chairs. It is important that you have unrestricted movements and feel at ease. Also remember to mute the phone, turn off the radio or TV. You shouldn't be distracted by any stimuli. You have to be honestly involved in the fun, so that your child can feel that at the moment you devote your attention exclusively to her. You can write simple nursery rhymes in advance, or learn them by heart. However, don't be afraid to be carried away by your imagination and wait, spontaneously try to create your own story. Feel the moment when the toddler will want to cooperate. Rather, do not decide to do it before bedtime, when the child needs calm down, and not additional attractions. A toddler who is hungry or irritated may refuse to cooperate. When you hit the right moment, let your fingers and words work.
What does the magpie have in common with cancer and knees?
Stand facing each other in a slight spread. Explain to the toddler to try to repeat words after you, naming individual body parts, while showing them. Repeat the poem every time increasing the speed of spoken questions.
Head, shoulders, knees, heels, knees, heels, heel knees. Head, shoulders, knees, heels. Eyes, ears, lips, nose!
Sit comfortably close to you. Grab the child's hand and turn his hand away. Use your index finger to circle a few circles on its inside, pretending to be a spoon mixing a child's delicacy. Then grab the fingertips of each baby's fingers, starting with the smallest one. When you reach the toddler's thumb, twirl your index finger and thumb around him, pretending to pluck the bird's head. At the very end, with the fingers of one hand, make a move resembling a bird's wing flying in the air.
Magpie brewed porridge
She fed her children.
She gave it to a teaspoon.
She gave it in a bowl.
She gave him a saucer.
She gave him a pot.
And she gave nothing!
Only the head broke off and flew away!
Play a chimney sweep. Let the ring and forefinger pretend to be the legs of the chimney cleaner. Follow the invisible path on the child's back, heading towards the neck. When the chimney sweep plunges into the chimney, put your hand under the baby's blouse / sweater.
The chimney sweep walks the ladder. Fiku, miku, he's in the chimney!
This fun is also best done on the back of the child. Apart from the fingers, which rhythmically hit the body with varying intensity, you will also have to imitate the sounds of nature. At the end of the poem, the child should feel a pleasant tremor.
You are walking
Grandfather with walking stick knock knock
Jump child hop hop hop
The frog makes a long jump!
The breeze fiu fiu fiu is blowing
Rain sprinkle knock knock knock
Rain with snow
A hail into the windshield booty booty booty!
The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing
It is raining ...
Do you feel the thrill?
Behind the finger games there is not only a lot of joy, but also many benefits that work both ways, which are worth mentioning. Even if you think that your child underestimates these nice games, they help you strengthen family ties, create beautiful memories and have a pleasant effect on toddler development. Do not feel guilty that during the time spent on finger games you could do many useful things. Because, as it turns out, they are a remarkable way to learn, and also prepare the baby for activities that he will have to deal with in kindergarten and the first grades of primary school.
Finger games help to discover the secrets and recesses of the human body. The child realizes that the skin inside the palm turns out to be delicate and sensitive to touch, and brushing it with his fingertips tickles pleasantly. On the other hand, tracing the chimney sweep's feet, which pretend toes, along the sternum, collarbone, shoulder blades, enriches the minor dictionary with new ones or consolidates the words he once heard. Schematic play is a great memory training. Do not be surprised when a three-year-old reminds you of a poem repeated until you get bored. Finger games help to increase the child's manual fitness. You will see their fruits during the first attempts at drawings, putting up letters, tying shoelaces, when changing clothes yourself, using scissors (cutouts), and even creating buildings from blocks. They work great in situations where you lack the idea to spend time together, you don't have the strength to play hide and seek. After all, they will really help you relax after a long day, and most importantly, they will provide you and your child good mood. According to experts, finger games contribute to the development of the process of mutual communication - both verbal and non-verbal. Toddler strengthens the rules governing dialogue, if you allow him to take over the initiative alternately. Because these games require mutual commitment, in their course, the emotional bond deepens between the two parties, family relationships strengthen, and a sense of security strengthens. If your child belongs to the frisky children who are unable to sit still, and often change the object of interest, then it is finger games that will help her concentrate.
Let your hands be always ready and your imagination will suggest original ways of using words for finger games.
Gervasia: origin and meaning of the name for girl Gervasia
50 Elegant Girl Names That Always Turn Heads - NAMES and MEANINGS!!
Can't you convince the child to say when he needs the toilet? Are you worried that he is still in bed? Here are some useful tips that can give you an answer to this problem.
To be able to ask them to do their needs in the toilet, we have to wait until the body has matured enough and he is able to feel the movements in the intestines, the nervous system is sufficiently developed to control his muscles and sphincters, he understands the connection between Weary pants and oil, he wants to be clean and no longer feels dirty and becomes interested in learning this. By the age of six, children are sometimes allowed to pee in bed, without this being considered a problem.
If you have not been able to solve the problem by avoiding fluid intake in the evening and at night, consult a doctor to determine if it is a disease.
- buy a new pot
- let the pot sit in a well-established place
- encourage the child's attempts, praising him
- help the child understand what you want from him
- notice the signs that will show you when the child is ready to start using the toilet
- allow the child enough time to relax when sitting on the pot
Read the full article in: The Truth
November 14, 2006