Hated child becomes hybrid princess This is overused read description
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Benefits of laughter in children
How nice it is to hear the laughter of children. How pleasant it is to feel their laughter and laughter and how easy it is to provoke them during childhood. Laughing, like playing, has a fundamental role for the emotional development of our children but do you know how important laughter is in children?
Laughter plays a fundamental role in the development of children because, like play, laughter triggers a whole series of physiological reactions, cognitive and emotional that facilitate learning, sociability, the release of accumulated stress and allow the child to be more open and spontaneous.
We tell you what the benefits of laughter in children.
As different investigations in this field have shown, the benefits of laughter in children are multiple, and we can observe them both at an emotional and social level as well as at a physiological and cognitive level.
1. A physiological level: We see how laughing helps to exercise a multitude of muscles in the face and abdomen, making it an excellent muscle relaxant and stress reliever. Laughter strengthens the heart and the immune system and also while they are generated endorphins, a brain chemical that acts as a natural pain reliever, causing feelings of pleasure and well-being.
2. A cognitive level:Recent studies have shown that laughing increases memory, attention, learning and creative thinking because the brain is more irrigated and oxygenated.
3. The emotional and social benefits Of laughter in children are more evident, thus we see how a child who laughs is a happy child, who expresses his emotions and releases tension. Laughter is also an excellent therapy anti-stress
In short, children's laughter serves to release tension, to unite family ties, to make a child grow up with positive feelings and act in a more assertive, generous and cooperative way. A child who laughs is a child who is momentarily happy, a child who laughs infects the rest with his laughter and generates well-being to those who accompany him.
Make your children laugh oftenWith this, you will help them have a good mood and boost their immune system. Laugh with them to improve your health and your good humor. Play, have fun and laugh, because games, fun and laughter are not only for children. Play, have fun and laugh with them to strengthen your family ties, a tickle and laugh session is the best therapy for those gray days.
You can read more articles similar to Benefits of laughter in children, in the category of On-site Education.
Inappropriate Laugh Track
One second third step
A small hunger strikes me
Four five and six
We will eat soon
There will be chips with salmon
Nine ten steps I took for a delicious dinner I deserved
One two Three…
These are the first numbers ...
I have a desire to learn today ...
What is next I do not know yet ...
And something else?
I can finally count!
One, two, one, two,
a lady had a dog.
Three and four, three and four
this strange dog had manners.
Five and six, five and six
this dog refused to eat bones.
Seven, eight, seven, eight,
he was still asking for ice cream.
Nine, ten, nine, ten,
who will bring him this ice cream?
Maybe me, maybe you?
Count again: one, two, three!
1, 2 and 3 - this is mom, dad, you
4.5.6 - I would like to eat ice cream!
7,8,9,10 - grandma carries rolls in the bag,
how good it is that you can count! ”:)
"Left leg forward, left leg forward, something needs to be done for the homeland. First toes, then heels. Head up and stomach retracted. One two three four five six seven eight nine ten "
Gentlemen, ladies, we start cleaning
The first brick Jas finds
and it's already landing in the basket
I will lift the second brick
and I will take him to the basket
The third block next to the fourth
Maybe you can clean it up mate
and we sing
I have 10 sugar cakes (we count all sugar cakes)
I will gladly give them to you all
first candy mommy will get
because she did the laundry today
second candy daddy
because I love him very much
the fourth and fifth siblings will offer (we give to brothers and sisters)
let him rejoice today too
And what will happen to the sixth?
Ania doll will get it
I have one finger x2 (child shows on fingers)
I'm playing faster and faster
I have two mamx2 fingers
And I have faster and faster
I have three mamx2 fingers
And I play faster and faster ...
Ene, due, rebate,
he was rebuking the Chinese frog
and the Chinese frog,
what is the conclusion?
one two Three
you are chasing you!
You hear a lot about the fact that we should take much higher amounts of Vitamin D than we currently have, it is absolutely necessary for children, all day long, in the office, at home and in adults.
If the weather gets colder, vitamin D should be added
Is it the vitamin business about the new game drive are you? The assumption is plausible, since vitamin D is one of the vital substances that our body can produce with the help of sunlight, but it also has better nutritional benefits, better nutrition and show that vitamin D levels significantly affect the functioning of all organ systems. Hiбnyбt currently "civilizбlt vilбg" is regarded as one legsъlyosabb йs most common egйszsйgьgyi problйmбjбnak - as he put it nyilvбnossбgra "national consensus szerepйrхl of vitamin D in the betegsйgek йs megelхzйsйben kezelйsйben" cнmet viselх document olvashatу, йs which kьlцnfйle йrintett szakterьletek renowned kйpviselхi бllнtottak цssze. Vitamin D is considered to be more of a hormone because of its key role.
Vitamin D - Sunbathing is the main sourceThe consensus states that formed in the skin with UV-B radiation Vitamin D is the main source of vitamin D in the human body. (UV-A radiation from solariums is not suitable for vitamin D training!) The problem is that we spend only a little time on the sun, and usually little on the skin and the skin. the majority of people do not gradually get used to the sun, but sunbathe when they are on holiday. Children and sensitive skin adults are not able to develop their own level of protection against excessive sun exposure in such a short period of time, and the result is increased sun exposure we gradually get used to the day:
- In the temperature curve, the maximum bare skin surface is the sun.
- Gradually increase the amount of time you spend in the sun. Your skin is safe for 10-30 minutes a day, and at least 15 percent of the body surface (face, arms, shoulders) is safe.
- In Hungary, from March to October, 15 minutes a day of direct sunbathing on the face and exposed limbs, between 10 and 15 o'clock, is required for adequate vitamin D training. The morning, afternoon, afternoon, winter and early spring sunbursts, with large-scale sunbathing, are sufficient for less vitamin D training.
- Too much sun exposure does not result in excessive vitamin D formation because tanning inhibits this process.
How Much Vitamin D? (NE = international unit)
- In the average Hungarian diet: 80 IU
- International Vitamin D Diet: 150 IU
- Maternity Vitamins: 400-500 IU D3
- Infants need to spend 30 minutes a week from day to day in the nappies for proper vitamin D training. As Professor Andrab Szabou states, "This is almost never the case every day, because even if the baby is sunburned, they use sunscreen." Here we are at the moment: the specialist still needs half an hour of sunbathing on his experience that is difficult to do.
Recommended intake for the prevention of vitamin D deficiency
- at least 1500-2000 daily with a maximum of 4000 IU D3 during pregnancy
- for infants (0-1 years) 400-1000 IU
- From 1 to 18 years to 500-1000 IU
- for adults 1500-2000 IU
- 3,000 to 4,000 IU for adults with overweight
The best alternative education systems for children. Differences between them
What if the Montessori system, no, what better the Waldorf system ... In the end, we have doubts. Which one will be the best? Although the first question to answer may be this other: do you know them? Do you know what each of these alternative educational systems is based on? What is the difference between them?
We offer you a selection of the main educational learning systems. We look for the differences and similarities between the best alternative education systems for children. And here is the result.
There are many types of alternative education systems to the conventional one. Some have similarities but also some differences. We explain what each of them is based on and what differentiates them from the rest. Perhaps this way you can reflect on which one you prefer for your child's education. Here you have them: these are the best alternative education systems for children, with its pros and cons:
1. Montessori educational system: Educational system very followed around the world. It was created by the Italian pedagogue María Montessori, and is based on learning as something attractive and fun through play and respect for the individualities and the rhythm of learning of each child. The protagonist of learning is the child, and didactic methods are used in order to learn. Its basic pillars ?: autonomy of the child, freedom, right to choose, self-discipline and development of will.
2. Constructivist method: The point is not that the child learns everything by heart, but rather that he learns to use the different educational tools at his disposal to use the knowledge he needs to face life. It is a very practical learning method.
3. Waldorf method: It is an educational system created by the Swiss philosopher Rudolf Steiner. The truth is that it shares many similarities with the Montessori method, in the sense that it seeks to train children so that in the future they can renew society. For this, the focus is on each child, on their skills and creativity and on how they can use them for the global good of society. There is no pressure from exams and grades and the aim is to enhance individual skills without forgetting to encourage teamwork.
4. Pikler Pedagogy: The Pikler philosophy is based on the independence and autonomy of the child, from a very young age. It draws on attachment theory, Montessori philosophy and, to a large extent, constructivism as well. For children to achieve their goals, they say, you need to be autonomous, but for this, you need a lot of affection and a strong attachment to the people who surround you, care for you and educate you.
5. Democratic schools: Out with hierarchies! Teachers are just children and decisions are made together. In these schools, the children's curiosity to learn is encouraged and they are left to decide what they want to learn and when. Their ways of working are based on democratic principles. There are no qualifications but there are penalties. When someone does something wrong, the rest of the children meet in an assembly to discuss a possible solution. If they cannot find it, a 'punishment' can be established.
6. Amara Berri System: Based on experimentation, the Amara Berri educational system (San Sebastián, Spain) is committed to a practical, and less theoretical, educational model. That children can learn by testing, researching and analyzing. Teachers do not give them answers, but help them find them. The learning rhythm of each child is respected and the skills of each one are enhanced. The classrooms are practical places: mathematics is learned by forming a market, oral expression and debate are promoted, critical thinking ...
7. Free school: It is a totally alternative educational system, which is located outside the official educational system. It is based on respecting the child's learning pace and fostering curiosity, creativity and personal development. They pick up the baton from the old humanist schools.
8. Paulo Freire Popular School: The creator is a Brazilian educator (Paulo Freire) who is committed to an alternative to classical education for all children, not just for those who can afford it. His ideal is to get children with critical thinking, promote freedom of thought and creativity and of course, get more independent children who are curious to learn, who know how to make an effort and persevere in the achievement of their goals. Its educational system (created in 2005) seeks to involve children in reality so that in the future they can change the world.
9. Day Mothers: They are a recent alternative to classic nurseries. They are people specialized in children (pedagogues, child psychologists) who present a warmer and more personalized educational method to babies from 0 to 3 years old. They also have a food handling degree and a first aid course. They welcome children into their home and offer them a familiar environment and a mix in their educational system between the Montessori, Waldorf or Pikler modalities.
10. Reggio Emilia Philosophy: An educational system that was born in 1945 in northern Italy. The name is given by the town where he was born: Reggio Emilia, although its founder is called Loris Malaguzzi. It is so valued around the world that even Harvard University itself studies it as a role model. Its basic principles? The child is the protagonist. The educator is only a companion on his learning journey. It is also your guide to help you at all times. The rhythm of each child must be respected and their curiosity to learn and discover the world must be enhanced. The design of the classrooms respond to an educational and practical reason. It is a harmonious design where children are well. Families, on the other hand, have an active and very important participation.
You can read more articles similar to The best alternative education systems for children. Differences between them, in the On-site Learning category.
Creative dishes with pancakes or pancakes for children
A fun snack or breakfast with crepes and pancakes for the kids
We can make this cute little bear with a large circular pancake for the face, two medium circles for the ears and a smaller one for the nose. We make the legs with 2 ovals and complement with a heart-shaped strawberry. Finally we add 2 blackberries to make the eyes, one for the nose and a little liquid chocolate for the mouth.
To make this crepe in the shape of a rabbit and heart balloons, you will only need tangerine, strawberry, kiwi and blackberries. For the details of the mouth and the threads of the balloons you can use a little liquid chocolate. Your children will surely love it!
Without a doubt one of our favorites! To make this crepe in the shape of a rooster and an egg you will only need 3 fruits: strawberry, blackberry and yellow kiwi. Ideal for children to have a light and healthy snack.
This pancake is decorated with a cat made with cheese, licorice, strawberries, banana, blackberry and chocolate. A very fun recipe for children How delicious!
Use your creativity to the fullest! Create these owl-shaped pancakes by cutting a few pieces of strawberry for the wings and nose, to make the feathers, place a few almonds on the bottom of the pancake and finally add slices of banana and blackberries for the eyes.
With strawberry, apple, blackberries, a lemon wedge and condensed milk you can create a pancake in the shape of a spaceship. Super easy to prepare and best of all, very healthy!
Make this fun recipe with your children, creating with a pancake the body of the crab, the claws, cheeks and mouth with an apple, the eyes with banana and blackberries, and the legs with pretzel sticks. Delicious!
To make this puppy pancake, cut a heart-shaped slice of cheese to make the mouth, split two banana slices and place two blackberries cut in half on each one; for the tongue you need a slice of strawberry and the nose can be made with a blackberry. In this presentation the ears are made of waffle, but you can also use 2 pancake ovals to make them.
Strawberry, kiwi and blackberry are the ingredients you will need to create these nutritious crepes for your children. What better than to enjoy snack time with a recipe as fun as this one!
Girls will surely enjoy this original recipe a lot. To make this kitten, place a pancake in the center of the plate, then cut another in the shape of strips for her whiskers and two small triangles and two large ones for her ears, placing the smaller ones on top of the larger ones. Finally you will only need two blackberries to make his eyes and a grape for his nose.
This delicious flower is made with fried banana, strawberry, grape, blackberry and chocolate. Place around the pancake the fried banana to make the petals, the eyes can also be made with banana and blackberries, the nose with grapes and the cheeks with strawberry. The funny touch will be given by a smiling mouth and eyebrows made with liquid chocolate.
Surprise your children with this sun made with strawberries, blackberry and chocolate. To make the rays, you only need to place strawberry slices around the pancake, you can make the mouth with blackberries and finally add two chocolate balls for the eyes.
4 Yummy And Healthy Pancakes For Weight Loss - Pancakes From Scratch
Short poems are ideal to introduce the little ones to the world of reading. If they're also fun, we'll make sure to get the child's attention.
'The cough of my wrist' is a poem by the Argentine writer Germán Berdiales, one of the precursors of children's literature. His poems are short, funny and very simple so that children can understand them without difficulty.
has a slight cough.
(to cough) (to cough)
I, who immediately grieve,
I called the doctor.
Serious and quiet, to the sick
already looking at his watch.
The doll was pale.
I was shaking with excitement.
In the end the doctor said,
lowering his voice a lot:
- This cough only heals
with a candy or two.
In addition to encourage interest in reading, to improve your child's attention and concentration and to strengthen memory, with this poetry you can also improve his reading comprehension. Use these simple questions to find out if your child understood what you just read:
1. What happens to the doll?
2. What did the doctor do to examine the doll?
3. What did the doctor prescribe for the doll?
You can read more articles similar to The cough from my wrist. Poems from Latin America for children, in the category of Poems on site.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Poem for children about the origin of Christmas
For many children, Christmas is gifts and dinners with the family. It is true that the meetings and those present are part of these special parties, but there is much more. We, the parents, must talk to our children about what is behind these holidays (Christmas values, the spirit that overwhelms us, love ...) and what we remember when we celebrate Christmas.
Therefore, in Guiainfantil.com We propose you a beautiful poem for children that talks about the origin of Christmas. Its titled "In Bethlehem Jesus was born" and it tells how the virgin Mary gave birth to the child in a manger and the help she received from shepherds and neighbors who came to worship the baby.
If you want to talk to your child about the birth of Jesus, we also recommend the Christmas story that collects his story. It would be a great idea to read this story and this poem as a family just before or just after putting the Nativity Scene decoration at home. In this way, your children will be able to understand what each of the figures represents and what role they played in the Birth of the baby Jesus. This is a good time to talk to the children about the Virgin Mary, Saint Joseph, the Magi, etc.
Enjoy this poem very much!
Today a story is remembered
that happened many years ago,
Jesus was born in Bethlehem
In a poor cold stable
From Galilee they came
looking for accommodation,
Mary was in labor
and the pain suffering.
At last a child is born
they are both very happy,
they pray looking at the little one
How i was naked
the people very worried,
they brought him clothes and blankets
to get warm.
to bring you some presents,
guided by a star
that brought them from the East.
Neighbors and shepherds
spread the rumor,
had just been born,
cried out, the Savior.
From all over the world
with great joy
and with gifts too.
we remember that that day
the child God came into the world,
between laughter and joy.
Poetry is a great form of expression that children need to get used to. It is an excellent tool that helps children to stimulate your imagination, which teaches them a richer vocabulary and helps them exercise their memory ...
In addition, with poems we can work on the sensitivity of our children while we instill in them a series of very positive values, introduced in the verses of poetry. On the other hand, poetry often talks about emotions, a pending subject for many children who are not yet able to understand them.
Put a little more poetry in the lives of your children and ... Merry Christmas!
You can read more articles similar to Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Poem for children about the origin of Christmas, in the category of Stories on site.