We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We tend to get pregnant during the baby bleeding period, especially if you get sick with a fever! The following questions will certainly arise for us.
10 Things to Know About Pregnancy Flame Retardation
1. Can I have a fetus if I am flabby?Of course, it should not be overlooked if the mother is feverish. First you need to look for the cause and remove the complaint you have selected. Not just the febrile condition itself can pose a risk to the fetus, but it can be an infection in the background.
2. I am hot-raised during my pregnancy. Can this be a serious problem? Do I need to calm down?There is no need to dampen the rise in temperature, as the hormone progesterone has a hormone-raising effect.
3. How much should I quench my fever during my pregnancy?Body temperature above 38 degrees is called fever. Temperatures above this are usually the cause of the complaint, so many times higher than this is attenuated. High fever usually goes hand in hand with other conditions, for example. a throat or headache that can be taken down by the baby at the drug level.
4. Can high fever caused by a virus present a risk to the fetus as well as congenital malformations?It is not necessarily the fever that causes the disorder, but the infection itself, such as the Zika virus, which does not always produce a symptom.
5. Is it true that in the first trimester high fever can cause labor?True, but this is not necessarily just because of the fever. Usually there is some kind of infection in the backdrop, and it is more likely to cause miscarriage.
6. What kind of antipyretic drugs can I take during pregnancy?The most commonly accepted is paracetamol. This can be repeated for 4-6 urns. The basic rule is to take as little as possible and for as short a period as possible. Avoid combinationswhich are so fashionable and, of course, excellent for treating a cold.
7. When do I need to see a doctor?If the fever does not go away after 24-36 hours, or if abdominal pain, coughing, nausea occurs. However, it is also worth consulting your doctor (primarily because fever often depends on an infectious disease).
8. Is it important how much I drink at this time?Of course, yes, in abstinence, abundant fluid intake is especially important for a baby.
9. I have heard that peeling of chopped potatoes or onions has a calming effect. Is this true?There are some who appreciate these natural remedies, but in the light of the fetus, you should definitely consult a specialist who will discover the cause of the fever and suggest a cure for it.
10. What kind of natural antipyretic should I use?We can use water lozenge, but be careful not to over-cool yourself. The outdoor bath can also be useful for high fever. Lots of relaxation can help! However, in a flabby state, it is definitely worth consulting a doctor. Dr. Nyirбdy Tamбs you are an adjunct professor of childbirth Also worth reading:
- What you should know about physical cushioning
- When is Fever Dangerous?
- What can you do if you have a cold during pregnancy?
Duck breast with orange and sweet soy sauce with ginger
A delicious recipe that you can also make with pieces of pork tenderloin. Its sweet and salty taste will please your gourmands.
For 4 people
- 3 duck breasts
- 40 cl of orange juice
- 1 untreated orange
- 2 onions
- 4 c. sweet soy sauce Suzi Wan
- 1 package of noodles with eggs or nests Suzi Wan
Degrease the duck breasts a bit and slice them.
Put the meat slices, orange juice and sweet ginger soy sauce in a hollow dish cover with a stretch film and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Cut the orange into slices or quarters. Slice the onion.
Drain the breasts and keep half of the marinade. Cook the meat on high heat for 2 minutes. Reserve the duck breasts in a dish covered with aluminum.
In a little oil, brown the onions, add the cut orange and finally the reserved marinade, leave on high heat for 1 or 2 minutes and serve with the duck breasts.
Serve with Chinese noodles.
Photo: Suzi Wan
Name Joyce - Meaning of thumbs
Origin of first name:
Meaning of the name:
The name Joyce comes from the Latin word "gaudia" which means "joy" or "joy".
Joyce Kilmer is an American journalist, poet, literary critic and publisher.
James Joyce is a novelist and poet of Irish origin.
Archibald Joyce was a British composer and conductor.
David Joyce is a politician of American descent.
Ed Joyce is a cricketer of Irish origin.
His character :
Joyce is a calm boy, shy shy. Honest and conscientious, he shows great moral qualities. Under his patient and disciplined facade hides a worried and insecure side. Joyce often doubts his abilities, which pushes him to fold back on himself. Not knowing how to be spontaneous and demonstrative, he often hides behind a cold and distant attitude. His mastery of himself is often considered high, yet this defense mechanism allows him to protect himself. Joyce is a loner who prefers to act alone rather than asking for help from others. Demonstrating rationality and pragmatism, he relies on logic and can not easily go to daydreaming.
There is no derivative with the name Joyce.
His party :
The Joyce are celebrated on March 19th.
Find a Name
Forbidden names in the world
Other names by themes>
Petronila: origin and meaning of the name for girl Petronila
We highlight in our dictionary the name for a girl: Petronilla. You will find in our meaning finder of all baby names.
History of the name Petronila
Feminine form of Petronilo. Its disclosure as a baptismal name is due to Saint Petronila, a martyr of the 1st century; it is believed that she was the daughter of Saint Peter.
Meaning of name Petronila
Santoral of the name Petronila
Origin of the name Petronila
Famous people with the name Petronila
- Petronila de Aragón, Queen of Aragon and Countess of Barcelona (1136-1173)