7 tips to make children fulfill their dreams
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Homemade sorbet recipeChildren like sweets. Unfortunately, most so-called finished products are not free from preservatives, dyes and other artificial additives. Therefore, if possible, prepare delicious desserts at home.
What treat will work on hot days? Of course, delicious fruit sorbets, called a healthier ice cream alternative. Checked recipes can be found below!
Healthier than ice cream
Sorbets are a healthier proposition than ice cream. Mainly due to the composition: minimum 25% fruit content. This dessert can be made from almost any type of fruit, taking into account good proportions.
The more "fleshy fruit", the more water should be added to the sorbet. The juicier they are, the less water is needed. Applying this principle in practice, banana sorbet needs the largest amount of water, and watermelon sorbet much less.
Homemade strawberry sorbet
Making strawberry sorbet is very simple. Just prepare:
- half a kilo of strawberries,
- four tablespoons of lemon juice,
- three tablespoons of sugar.
Rinse and drain strawberries, remove stalks. Then cut into quarters, pour 1/3 of lemon juice and sprinkle with sugar. Let stand for about 30 minutes until the fruit releases juice and put in the freezer for about 3 hours.
When the fruits are almost completely frozen, add the remaining lemon juice, mix with a blender until smooth. Translate into a container that can be sealed and put in the freezer for about 3-6 hours. We put the sorbet into bowls or cups with a plain spoon or a special ice cream spoon. We serve after a few moments after pulling out of the freezer.
Let's remember about using a stabilizer. In this role you can use:
- teaspoons of cornstarch or starch at the end of mixing,
- honey, rice syrup or glucose added before freezing.
Homemade raspberry sorbet
We can also use raspberries to prepare sorbet. Just:
- 500-600 grams of frozen raspberries
- 10 teaspoons of powdered sugar
Mix frozen raspberries with a blender with powdered sugar (if you can crush ice with the blender, you can do it immediately after removing the fruit from the freezer. If not, wait a few dozen minutes). Finished!
Homemade watermelon sorbet
Will be needed:
- 0.5 kg of watermelon
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Peel the watermelon from the skin, remove seeds. We add powdered sugar and lemon juice: we mix everything thoroughly. We put in a plastic dish and freeze for 30 minutes. After half an hour, we pull out and crush ice clumps with a fork, put in the freezer for another 1.5 hours. When the sorbet freezes, we pull out, mix and put in the cups.
Homemade banana sorbet
To prepare a banana sorbet we will need:
- 5 medium ripe fruits,
- one lemon juice,
- 3-4 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- ½ cup of boiled water.
Peel the bananas from the skin, cut into slices. Translate into a plastic container with a lid. Close the container and put in the freezer for 3 hours.
Put frozen fruit into a container in which we will crush them with a blender, pour lemon juice, add powdered sugar and chilled water. Mix thoroughly. We lay out into cups or cups.
Meaning of the name Leonidas. Name for children
Among all the names for boys we highlight Leonidas. You will find in our search engine all the meanings of baby names.
The name is known by the Spartan king Leonidas I, who held the Persian army for two days in the passage of thermopylae.
"son of Leon".
April 22, March 7, April 16.
- Leónidas Gambartes, Argentine artist (1909-1963)
Drawing of the name Leonidas coloring page printable game
Leonidas: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Leonidas name coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Leonidas coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Leonidas name to color and print
Schoolboy VS Devon Larratt and Toddzilla. ARM WRESTLING 2020
Teach the teenager to properly care for his mouth and teeth
Disguise: 3 easy ideas
Mardi gras is approaching, and you have not yet planned a disguise for you or your little ones? Do not panic, Stylight.fr has developed a video "Do It Yourself" which returns on three looks to achieve easily at home.
For the Greek goddess look you need:
- A white dress
- A golden ribbon
- A sheet of gold cardboard
For the vahiné look, you need:
- Plastic bags of color
- Straws of colors
- A string of light color
- Paper towels of different colors
For the pirate look, you need:
- Black thick Canson leaf
- A string of red color
- An image of a skull and cross on paper
Production : Stylight.fr
Production : Stylight.fr
iOjczisty, inspired by Polish legends, the most famous and those less known, free educational application created under the auspices of the Parents of the Future Foundation. It is intended for children aged 5-8 years. The application makes use of innovative teaching methods improves language competence, promotes correct Polish and makes it sensitive to its beauty. Moving in the game world and completing subsequent tasks, preschool and early school children develop speech understanding, reading and writing skills, correct articulation and communication, enrich vocabulary, learn grammar and spelling issues, learn to distinguish between colloquial, formal and literary language. iOjczisty enables a young user to interact creatively with the Polish language - matching letters to words, creating word-creations, working with parts of speech, contact with sound, sound, syllable and word.
The application supports learning to read based on modern pedagogical and educational trends:
- Sensory integration - Graphics appropriate to the age of users, interactive animations, sounds, sounds from the real world and relaxing music stimulate eyesight, hearing and touch, without attacking with excessive stimuli.
- Positive Pedagogy - Promoting the attitude "I can, I will succeed", referring to achievements, not mistakes, builds and strengthens the child's self-esteem.
- Learning through experience - Effective learning to read happens thanks to the child's commitment to perform interesting tasks.
- Photographic Reading - Reading skills are developed by using the tendencies of the human mind to perceive the word as a whole, or picture.
- Multiple intelligences - Various methods of influencing different senses, stimulating logical thinking and creativity, distributing knowledge from various fields takes into account the individual preferences and abilities of users.
- Interdisciplinary Teaching - References to the culture of the Polish language, Polish literature, history and geography allow to derive integrated knowledge from various fields.
Thanks to the skilful use of the above pedagogical approaches and educational tools, iOjczisty stimulates the development of small motor skills by improving the fingers, hands, wrist and whole hand, supports the child's emotional development, strengthens concentration, stimulates creative and cause-and-effect thinking, improves eye-ear-hand coordination, improves the ability to recognize differences and similarities, matching elements and observation.
The application is available free of charge on the website of the Parents of the Future Foundation //rodziceprzyszlosci.pl/iojczysty-multimedialna-aplikacja-edukacyjna/, as well as on Google Play and App Store multimedia services. Works on Android, iOS and Windows. You can use it on tablets, iPads, cell phones, laptops and desktop computers. Installation requires one-time Internet access. You don't need to continue connecting to the network or buying any additional services during use. The application does not collect the child's personal data. In order to increase the security of use and protect privacy, it is also not connected to social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter.
Why it happens
Until he's 3 or 4, your child isn't really able to distinguish between reality and fantasy. What that means is that it's impossible for your 1- or 2-year-old to grasp the concepts of lying and telling the truth. His fibs may stem from:
- An active imagination: His creativity is developing so much that sometimes he may think that what he believes is the truth. Doesn't everyone have fish that swim in the bathtub with them? Or a princess under their bed?
- Forgetfulness: How can an active 2-year-old remember who really had the Teletubby doll first? He just knows he wants it back now. And when you scold your child for the crayon marks on the wall and he says he didn't do it, he's not lying, he's simply forgotten he did it — or wishes so fervently he hadn't, he convinces himself he didn't.
- The angel syndrome: A child who recognizes that his parents think he can do no wrong starts to believe it himself: "Mommy and Daddy love me because I'm so good. A good boy wouldn't spill his milk like that. What milk? I don't see any spilled milk!"
What to do
It may seem counterintuitive — after all, you don't want to encourage lies — but the best way to handle this stage is to relax and enjoy your child's tall tales. Highly embroidered fantasies are generally harmless and part of a 2-year-old's normal development. After all, you read fairy tales to your child. Why shouldn't he offer some of his own?
The same goes for imaginary friends, says famed pediatrician T. Berry Brazelton in his book Touchpoints. Pretend pals are normal and signal a child's well-developed imagination. Even when your toddler blames a misdeed on his "friend," there's nothing to worry about. From an emotional standpoint, imaginary friends serve an important purpose: "They give a child a safe way to find out who he wants to be."
Though it's not worth punishing your 2-year-old when he embellishes the truth, you can gently nurture his instinct to be truthful in ways that make sense at this age. Here are some strategies:
Encourage truth-telling. Instead of getting mad at your child's misdeed, thank him for telling you about it. If you yell, he's unlikely to feel that honesty pays off.
Don't accuse. Couch your comments so they invite confession, not denial: "I wonder how those crayons got all over the living room carpet? I wish someone would help me pick them up."
Don't overburden your child. Don't weigh your child down with too many expectations or rules. He won't understand them or be able to follow them, and he may feel compelled to lie to avoid your disappointment.
Build trust. Let your child know that you trust him and that you can be trusted. Nothing is more important than making honesty your best policy. It's a parent's job to be a role model of trust. With this in mind, try — when you can — to avoid telling half-truths yourself. For example, if your child's due for a shot at his checkup, don't tell him it won't hurt. (He'll know in a second that it does.) Try to keep your word, and when you can't, apologize for breaking a promise. And best of all, praise your child whenever he tells the truth. (If he acknowledges that he ate the cookie, avoid the temptation to scold him and instead thank him for 'fessing up.) Positive reinforcement works wonders in making him feel that it's worth it to be on the up and up.