Rough childhood in Astrology child abuse in horoscope chart
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
After the kid comes over, what do I do? - Vekerdy answers
Come on over to her - she says she's just a baby, but her grandmother is worried."My grandson is a young, meaningful, inquisitive, strong-willed (not hysterical), dear little girl. it works with a lot of moribund and difficult to socialize children.After the kid comes over, what do I do? - Vekerdy answers My grandson is the only "normal" one among them (according to the Uncle!) And therefore does not like to go to school. You can't play with us! It's not my problem that they have kids like this because they get all the help here, but my grandson is already scared of the kindergarten. The reason my granddaughter went here is that the foundation school that her boyfriend has been going to is on this site. It's about 25 kilometers from your home, so you can take them in a shuttle. She says she'll get used to it, and she's just acting. I don't know how much acting can be done when you cry at night and say that I don't want to go out! The first sentence of Йbredsky is also: "Let us not go to the ov!" Please reassure me that this number will not be a problem in later life, "the grandmother wrote in a letter.
Vekerdy: Integration is a good thingI am a believer in integration, in education, and from Australia to the United States and to Western and Western Europe, we can see that integration is the only and - for children. Every child develops better in the integrated class, the talented child (!), And not just in social and emotional life - which is crucial for later income! - but also in their literal life by helping others ("We learn by teaching!") and by returning to certain topics again and again, expanding their depths much more. But of course, there are strict rules for integration in body, mind and spirit. You have to understand it. You have to learn. From a medical, pediatric, psychological, educational and legal point of view, and always from the starting point things are very important. Integration works well, even for integrals, if they do not outperform a certain - and in other cases other - values. For example, if we integrate children with behavioral disabilities, they can be no more than five (maybe ten) percent of the class ... If these rules are not adhered to, the integrated child will not develop and the kindergarten group or class will be inoperable.
But if I read the letter well, there is not really an integrated upbringing here, but a segregated ("separated") group, where there are basically only "difficult" children, a "non-difficult" ("normal") child.
But to answer it now, it is very important for the small child to be able to to grow with the greatest degree of securityto be "free" in everyday life, in the game, and not to be obstructed by his surroundings - or his own fear and dread of the environment.
I think the family is looking for an urgent solution locally. Do you like school? Insoluble? How long does this hold? September September? If this dread and contradiction is nothing and continuous, I think - my civil opinion! - not to think further.I don't think the baby is "coloring" and I also find it hard to imagine being "good" there for her in the daytime. I don't know the family situation, I don't know what solutions are possible, brother who might be at home and then he could stay at home? If there is no other solution, what I first mentioned is left: a kindergarten close to my place of residence. Now I have to mention a problem. Often, the mother-in-law relationship is very sensitive. (Or is the mother of the baby your own girl?) At this point, even the most noticeable observations may be oil on the fire, and the tension - and the resulting defiance - that the child may be watching. It's hard to say what a tactful, everyone's interest - and a tension solving - is an equally helpful approach that would really benefit the child. I may also seek parenting advice from my parents locally and consult a specialist counselor. Although the description seems to be clear enough, it is clear that maintaining such a condition may be harmful to the child. Article Source: Tamás Vekerdy: Toddlers, Children. kцnyve.
- What makes a child confident? Vekerdy answers
- Vekerdy: Because the world is different, it doesn't have to be another
- So ease your kindergarten education
"Peter Pan" and "Beauty and the Beast" - win ticketsWe have a lot of tickets for you to win for family shows on ice. All performances will take place in December during the Christmas and Christmas period in five cities in Poland: Katowice, Wrocław, Warsaw, Kraków and Poznań.
You want to win yours triple tickets? So take care of painting, sticking, drawing, photographing.
The competition task is simple:
- choose one theme of the work: the fairy tale "Peter Pan" or "Beauty and the Beast".
- create a work with your child using any technique: drawing, painting, cut-out, sculpture, composition, photography, etc., whose theme will be the chosen fairy tale.
- send an email to [email protected]by entering your child's name and surname (and age). In the email title, enter the event you want to take part in, e.g. "Katowice Peter Pan 8.12", "Warsaw Beauty and the Beast 13.12". If you do not care about a specific performance, simply enter "Warsaw" or "Poznań" or "Kraków" in the title of the message. Messages in which the title will not be marked, in which event the author wants to participate (or the city will not be given) will not be taken into account.
- one person can send any number of applications.
The competition runs from October 21 to November 11, 2013.
In this edition of the competition (the second edition is planned) you can win up to 24 tickets (three tickets for each event).
Look what is there to win:
Peter Pan 8.12 at 14.30 3 ticket art
Wrocław Pater Pan 11.12 at 18.00 3 pcs
Warsaw - Beauty and the Beast 13.12 at 18.00 3 pcs
Warsaw - Peter Pan 14.12 at 11.00 3 pcs
Krakow - Peter Pan 15.12 at 14.30 3 pcs
Krakow - Beauty and the Beast 16.12 hours. 18.00 3 items
Poznań - Peter Pan 18.12 at 18.00 3 pcs
Poznań - Beauty and the Beast 19.12 at 18.00 3 pcs
Detailed regulations are available here.
More about prizes
Peter Pan on Ice
After a great success around the world and a break of several years the show Peter Pan ON ICE will come to Poland! The adventures of one of the most characteristic fairy-tale boys and his companions will certainly delight our youngest kids who may not have heard of Neverland, or Captain Haku. In the multitude of contemporary fairy tales, noisy and colorful, but often of little value, it is worth familiarizing the children with a classic talewho accompanied many generations in her childhood and taught what true courage, friendship and heroism were.Share on Facebook
The spinning top / the top
Only a sash is my dress
when they take it from me I start dancing.
I don't have feet and hands,
but I entertain the youngest.
Guess, guess ... Riddles for kids are a great way to stimulate intelligence, logic and creativity in your little ones. Also, this children's game provides a wonderful opportunity to spend time with the family.
For this reason, in GuiaInfantil we have created a fun application to play riddles as a family, with thousands of riddles to stimulate children in their learning and help them learn vocabulary with a fun game.
You can search children's riddles from different categories, pick a random puzzle, get clues, and enjoy an afternoon of family leisure, in the company of our mascot Ragged. Go ahead and try your luck!
Asthma manifestations in children. How do we recognize them?
Asthma and asthma in children occur due to airway inflammation and may have an acute or slow onset. Prior to their appearance in younger children, symptoms of upper respiratory infections can be manifested that prepare the ground for their installation. In older children they start suddenly. Find out how to recognize asthma in children!
In young children they are characterized by symptoms of respiratory infections:
- nasal itching;
- rubbed eyes;
- rubbed nose;
Acute attack of asthma symptoms
In older children, asthma attacks start suddenly and are accompanied by:
bursts of cough (irritant, with viscous, glassy expectoration);
breathing difficulties (dyspnoea);
lip and nail aging;
chest that seals (sensation of chest press)
These appear in episodes, and the period between them is asymptomatic. An attack can take from several seconds to hours or even days.
The forms with severe asthma evolution intervene in the general development of the child, both physical and psychological.
Forms of asthma
Depending on the frequency and severity of the symptoms, asthma can be divided into 4 types:
Asthma in mild and intermittent form
symptoms of cough, wheezing, chest tightness, difficulty breathing less than twice a week;
asthma attacks are short, but the intensity may vary;
symptoms at night less than 2 times a month;
asymptomatology between crises;
FEV1 test (volume of air expired in one second) equals or more than 80% of normal value
Asthma in mild, chronic form
specific symptoms 3-6 times a week;
the crises intervene in the smooth running of the child's current activities;
symptoms at night 3-4 times a month;
FEV1 test equals over 80% of normal values.
Asthma in moderate, chronic form
asthma-specific symptomatology that manifests daily;
crises that intervene in the child's daily activities;
nocturnal symptoms 5 or more times per month;
FEV 1 test over 60%, but below 80% of normal values.
Chronic severe asthma
symptoms continually manifested;
frequent symptoms at night;
FEV1 test results lower or at 60% of normal values.
Tags Asthma Asthma children
And Nestle Fitness invites you to the COMPETITION!
Register for the contest, go to www.flatbellyprogram.com or download the ABDOMEN PLAT application from Nestle Fitness and follow the program instructions.
After ten days you will receive an e-mail from which you will have a link to upload the Diary of the first ten days of the ABDOMEN PLAT Program.
Afterwards, send your Journal to your friends to vote. A daily vote is accepted. The first 16 most voted Journals will enter the draw for choosing the winner of the Grand Prize, followed by the other 15 most voted Journals to receive one of the prizes consisting of Nestle Fitness products.
Big prize: 1 X Nintendo Wii Console with Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus + Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board containing Balance Board controller + applications
15 awards consisting of Nestle Fitness products: 1 bag Nestle Fitness Plain 550g + 1 bag Nestle Fitness & Fruits 550g + 1 bag Nestle Fitness Chocolate 550g + 1 bag Nestle Fitness Yoghurt 550g
Period of development
May 9 - June 7, 24.00.
Mechanism of the contest
- between May 9 and May 18, entries are made for the competition;
- between May 19 and 28 - all users registered in the competition upload the Diary of the first 10 days of the ABDOMEN PLAT Program;
- between May 29 - June 7, 24.00 - friends can vote for the Journal, but they can only do it once a day.
The first 16 most voted Journals enter the drawing for the Grand Prize!
Good luck to all and do not forget: to get results you must follow the ABDOMEN PLAT Program for a longer period. So tone your abdomen, burn as many calories and follow a varied and balanced diet!
Read the contest rules
Tags Weight Loss Weight Loss Diet
Origin of first name:
Meaning of the name:
Diminutive of William, of the Germanic wil, "will", and helm, "helmet". William is the English version of French Guillaume. His birthday: January 10th.
Find a Name
Forbidden names in the world
Other names by themes>
There are many types of parents, although perhaps we can easily recognize two opposing 'schools': permissive parents versus authoritarian parents. While the former base their education on the freedom of the child as an absolute priority, the latter insist on showing who is boss at home.
The ideal would be to find a middle ground, but the harsh reality is that these two types of excessively permissive or authoritarian mothers and fathers exist, and that their children, to the extent that they strive to maintain their educational system, grow up determined shape. Here you will find the difference between these two educational 'schools', the definitive differences between children of permissive parents versus children of authoritarian parents.
Obviously this cannot be applied to all cases, because there are always nuances between these two educational systems, but it is true that most children of permissive parents and most children of authoritarian parents share some (or all) of these characteristics in the long run. Here are the differences between children of permissive parents versus children of authoritarian parents:
1. Children of permissive parents: Permissive parents are those who base their education on offering more freedom and autonomy to their children; They are complacent parents who cater to children's whims and do not want to deprive them of anything. When we refer to permissive parents, they are not parents who impose rules and limits but who from time to time decide to give them more freedom. We refer to parents who try to reason the rules (they never say 'No', but ... 'I won't let you do this because' ...). They are very affectionate parents who bet on good communication with their children and try to reach an agreement with them. They do not use physical punishment and they try to make their home a democracy where children also have a voice and vote. And yes, the children of permissive parents can develop all these types of behaviors in the long run ...
- Very independent and autonomous. This is a virtue, without a doubt. So much freedom makes the children more independent.
- High self-steem. Parents trust them. They feel an important part of the home. His self-esteem skyrockets. But sometimes it can go too far. Many of these children can manifest arrogance.
- Problems controlling impulses. So much freedom gives them wings to show their impulses without so much limitation, which causes them some trouble controlling anger or tantrums. Without limits or rules at home, they can develop behavior problems.
- Problems relating to others. If since childhood they have not found limits and rules, if they have been given everything ... they will not know how to face problems when they arrive.
- Little effort and perseverance. Permissive parents usually grant all the whims of their children. Result? Children who do not know what effort and perseverance is. Lazy children who will not know how to organize their time because a routine was never imposed on them. This will create more frustration in the long run because they will not be able to achieve many of their goals.
- Little tolerance for frustration. Granting all the wishes of the child and letting him feel the same as his parents will prevent him from dealing with problems when they come. The day they realize that you can't have everything, that they don't always let you be egalitarian, that you have to obey a series of rules, they won't be able to cope with frustration.
- Little patient children. They are usually children who want everything instantly. Their parents indulge in their whims ... why should they wait?
2. Children of authoritarian parents: Authoritarian parents are very clear about who is boss at home. A kind of tyranny reigns in their home where the parents dictate the rules and they must be respected. They are inflexible and do not allow children to participate. They just have to obey. If they don't, they bet on punishment. Your children can eventually be like this:
- Self-demanding and demanding:A lot is required of them. They do not want to disappoint their parents and they become very self-demanding children, but they will also know how to make demands on others.
- They value effort and perseverance: As long as they do not disappoint their parents, they will work hard to achieve their goals. They will understand that effort is paramount and also perseverance to achieve a goal.
- Low self-esteem. Authoritarian parents do not let their children have a say in any of the house rules. This creates low self-confidence in your children and lowers their self-esteem.
- Withdrawn or rebellious. Two possible reactions to the strict imposition of rules. In some cases, children take it on and become submissive and withdrawn children. In other cases, children will try to escape the rules and will manifest it in the form of constant rebellion.
- Fearful and liars. Many of these parents use punishment, even physical. This causes fear in children, fear, but in the long run it can cause them to seek to evade punishment. How? Lying. They will find in the lie their table of salvation.
- Aggressive. If his parents used aggressiveness (verbal or physical) with him, they will learn to do the same, and they will tend to reproduce that pattern with their peers.
- Problems relating to other children. If the parents of these children do not show affection to them and remain distant and cold, how are they going to be able to generate empathy? They will not know how to control their emotions and will have problems relating to others.
- Dependence in adolescence. When a series of norms and limits are imposed in an authoritarian way so strictly, in adolescence, the child will not know how to face his own autonomy. You will need someone to guide you, just like when you were a child. It will show emotional problems.
You can read more articles similar to Children of permissive parents versus children of authoritarian parents, in the category of On-site Education.