We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children love to play with pomperos. Making soap bubbles that fly around you is guaranteed fun. If you don't want to buy a pompero for your child, on our site we suggest that you make a homemade one.
We teach you to create a homemade pompero with recycling material. You just need a plastic bottle, soap, water and ... a secret ingredient to make the biggest bubbles in the world! You dare?
You can read more articles similar to How to make a homemade pompero with recycling material, in the category of Crafts on site.
. How to make lampshade with recycled materials at home. DIY home decor lampshades. Popsicle craft
This rich and colorful omelette with zucchini, tomato and cheese will conquer the taste of children for vegetables. It is an easy and very quick recipe to prepare for both lunch and dinner for the little ones in the house.
He zucchini or zucchini It is one of the very common foods in a family's shopping basket. It is a very beneficial vegetable for digestive health due to its high fiber content. In addition, it has a high nutritional value and a good source of vitamins.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 2 red tomatoes
- Grated cheese to melt
- Tips: if you want a softer and lighter tortilla you just have to add a third of a cup of milk or heavy cream to the recipe. Also, you can add other vegetables
Guiainfantil.com offers us aeasy recipe, light and exquisite that will allow children to participate and collaborate in its preparation. Just looking at her gave us a tremendous hunger. So get to work, let's go to the kitchen! You will tell us.
1- The first thing is to wash the zucchini and tomatoes well.
2- Cut the zucchini into slices and julienne the tomatoes. Reserve.
3- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
4- Mix the vegetables with the beaten eggs.
5- Add the grated cheese and salt to taste.
6- Spread a non-stick frying pan with the oil.
7- Add the mixture of vegetables and eggs, lower the heat and let it set.
8- When you notice that the base of the tortilla is curdled, turn it carefully.
9- The tortilla will be ready when it is completely set.
10- Take the tortilla out of the pan carefully and serve it.
To accompany our zucchini, tomato and cheese omelette, nothing better than a fresh salad. Nothing more refreshing and attractive for children.
You can read more articles similar to Zucchini, tomato and cheese omelette. Recipe for children, in the Eggs category on site.
Proper hair care during pregnancy
Hair looks better than ever during pregnancy, due to excess hormones that give it shine and vitality. However, the hair beauty ritual will undergo some major changes during this period. It is advisable to pay close attention to the hair care products you use for hair, as some of them contain parabens and toxic substances that can cause miscarriage, birth defects and other complications that are dangerous for the baby.
Pregnancy hair care, why should you consider it?
Numerous studies claim that there is a link between the use of hair dyes in pregnancy and the risk of neuroblastoma in children, as is the case in 2005, sponsored by the American National Institute of Health.
Teratogenic effects (congenital malformations) are another danger of these products, frequently pointed out by researchers. Their explanations are that chemicals and toxins from paints penetrate through the skin into the mother's body and affect the baby's health. Studies of this kind have not provided any scientific evidence to date about these risks, nor have they been able to discover a clear link between the habit of dyeing your hair when you are pregnant and the risk of complications in your baby.
Several doctors, including Dr. Gica Gheorghe, a specialist in obstetrics-gynecology within the "Parents' School" project, assert that dyeing hair in pregnancy is not dangerous, as long as ammonia-free products are used. For example, henna based paints are an optimal choice for hair dyeing during this period, being free of dangerous side effects. As a precaution, most physicians, however, recommend avoiding this beauty treatment, especially in the first trimester of pregnancy, when there are the highest risks of complications.
Paradi Mirmirani, an American dermatologist, believes that pregnant women should not give up their styling and care products before pregnancy, but that they should pay more attention and consult their doctor if they use shampoos or hair treatments that contain medicinal substance.
In the case of medicinal products, dermatologically prescribed, there is a risk that the substances will enter the body and affect the fetus. In addition, as a general rule, the dermatologist advises you, as far as you can, to opt for as many natural products for hair washing, styling and hair care. Products without parabens and other toxic chemicals are the safest for your health and your baby, during this delicate period.
Beneficial effects of pregnancy on hair beauty
Pregnancy can be considered the best "hair care product" in pregnancy. Paradi Mirmirani argues that the excess hormones of this period strengthen the hair strands and prevent their breakage or breakdown, thus preventing hair loss. Some women experience a somewhat more unusual effect: hair that is usually straight tends to curl in pregnancy, says the doctor.
What safe and effective tricks do you use to take care of your hair during pregnancy? Are you cautious about a particular product or are you using the same treatments as before pregnancy? Tell us your opinions in the comments section below!
50 famous quotes about children and childhood
Much has been written and said about children and childhood. "Children are like stars (Mother Teresa of Calcutta used to say), there are never enough." And it is that children are undoubtedly the most important thing in a society, since they represent the future.
Let us reflect together with all these philosophers, writers, artists or educators on childhood and on the legacy we leave to our children. Discover in these 50 famous phrases about children and childhood a great number of deep thoughts that will make you reconsider about education, the past, the present and the future. They will even make you remember your childhood with nostalgia.
1. 'Teach the children, and it will not be necessary to punish men'(Pythagoras).
2. 'The child who does not play is not a child, but the man who does not play lost forever the child who lived in him and he will miss it very much '(Pablo Neruda).
3. 'Each child should have a sign that says: Treat with care, contains dreams' (Mirko Badiale).
4. 'There is always a moment in childhood when the door opens and lets in the future' (Graham Greene).
5. 'If you take your childhood with you, you will never grow old'(Tom Stoppard).
6. 'Many of the things that we need can wait, children cannot, now is the time, their bones are in formation, their blood is too and their senses are developing, we cannot answer him tomorrow, his name is today '(Gabriela Mistral).
7. 'The best way to make children good is to make them happy' (Oscar Wilde).
8. 'Children have to play more with tools and games, draw and build; they have to feel more emotions and not so many worries about problems of his time '(William Penn).
9. 'Life is the infancy of our immortality' (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe).
10. 'Education is not preparation for life. Education is life itself'(John Dewey).
11. 'Sow good ideas in children even if they do not understand them ... The years will take care of deciphering them in their understanding and making them flourish in their hearts' (María Montessori).
12. 'Does anyone know where the smile that flies across the sleeping child's lips comes from?' (R. Tagore).
13. 'All older people they were children at first, although few of them remember it '(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry).
14. 'Remember, we will be the children of today who will make the future world a better and happier place' (Michael Jackson).
15. 'Unless we teach children Peace, someone else will teach them Violence' (Colman McCarthy).
16. 'It is never too late to have a happy childhood' (Tom Robbins).
17. 'The word progress has no meaning while there are unhappy children' (Albert Einstein).
18. 'He who learns and learns and does not practice what he knows is like the one who plows and plows and does not sow' (Plato).
19. 'It is easier to raise strong children than to repair broken men' (Frederick Douglas).
20. 'Old age is second childhood' (Aristophanes).
21. 'I would teach children to be good, with a goodness that I know ... when I am a teacher. It would help them to find the happiness that they have so close, even if it doesn't seem like it '(Alain Fournier).
22. 'Before teaching children to read, they must be helped to learn what love and truth are' (Mahatma Gandhi).
23. 'A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something and to know how to demand with all his strength what he wants' (Paulo Cohelo).
24. 'For children we work, because children are the ones who know how to love, because children are the hope of the world '(José Martí).
25. 'The treatment given to children is what they will then give to society' (Karl Menninger).
26. 'What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever' (Jean-Jacques Rousseau).
27. 'Every child is an artist, because every child blindly believes in his own talent. The reason is that they have no fear of being wrong... Until the system teaches them little by little that the error exists and that they should be ashamed of it '(Ken Robinson).
28. 'There is nothing more beautiful than the smile of an apprentice' (Joel Artigas).
29. 'Childhood is a wonderful time. There is no past, there is no future; just a present that is looked at with innocence and illusion '(Carla Montero).
30. 'When the child destroys his toy, it seems that he is looking for his soul' (Victor Hugo).
31. 'The wonderful thing about childhood is that anything is wonderful in her'(Gilbert Keith Chesterton).
32. 'Children do not remember what you are trying to teach them. They remember what you are '(Jim Henson).
33. 'Protect me from the wisdom that doesn't cry, from the philosophy that doesn't laugh, and from the greatness that doesn't bow down to children' (Khalil Gibran).
34. 'A rose gets its color and fragrance from the root, and man his childhood virtue' (Austin O'Malley).
35. 'Children guess what people love them. It is a natural gift that is lost over time '(Charles Paul de Kock).
36. 'Aging is mandatory, but growing is optional' (Walt Disney).
37. 'Men don't stop playing because they get old; they get old because they stop playing '(Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr).
38. 'I have finally reached what I wanted to be when I grew up: a child' (Joseph Heller).
39. 'Children are the world's most important resource and the best hope for the future'(John Fitzgerald Kennedy).
40. 'In every child humanity is born' (Jacinto Benavente).
41. 'The only wealth in this world are children, more than all money and power' (Mario Puzo).
42. 'He who has children lives like a dog and dies like a man, and he who does not have children lives like a man and dies like a dog' (Jewish proverb).
43. 'The only country that man has is his childhood' (Rainer María Rilke).
44. 'Sometimes childhood is longer than life' (Ana Maria Matute).
45. 'The infantile spirit is not a vessel that we have to fill, but a home that we must warm' (Plutarco).
46. 'The child is like a soft mud where you can engrave whatever you want ... but those marks stay on the skin ... Those scars are marked on the heart... And they are never erased '(Zenaida Bacardi de Argamasilla).
47. 'I prefer the naive song of a child to the most beautiful music in the world; that song - like the dawn - contains all hope '(Charles de Foucauld).
48. 'What is an adult? A child inflated by age '(Simone de Beauvoir).
49. 'We can only hope to leave two lasting legacies for our children: one, roots; and the other, wings' (William H. Carter).
50. 'Poets are men who have kept their child's eyes'(Leon Daudí).
You can read more articles similar to 50 famous quotes about children and childhood, in the category of On-site Education.