We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Is the child sick, going to school / kindergarten or not?
Children frequently become ill with various childhood-specific diseases. Sometimes the symptoms are mild and do not require bed rest or hospitalization. However, how do you know the boundary between a mild and a dangerous symptom that prevents the child from going to school or kindergarten? Here are the most common symptoms in children and when it is advisable to stay home.
The child with fever can leave the house if:
it has a temperature around 38 degrees Celsius;
is receptive to fluids;
it is not lethargic.
It is too sick to go if:
the temperature passes 38 degrees Celsius;
it is red on the face;
it is lethargic;
it has chills.
The child can go if:
vomited only once in 24 hours;
it has no signs of infection (fever is the clearest symptom).
The child cannot go if:
vomited 2 or more times in 24 hours;
shows signs of dehydration (urinates less than usual, urine has a dark color, mouth is dry);
he has a fever.
The child can go if:
if the white portion of the eye is only slightly reddish (rosacea);
if the eyes are clear and moist.
The child cannot go if:
wakes up with one eye or both glued together;
they are very red;
they have a yellow-green secretion that exits the eyes (could be conjunctivitis);
if the white part is yellowish;
very dry and turbid eyes.
The child with diarrhea may go if:
the chair is just slightly soft and the small door is normal (no complaints of pain, cramps, etc.);
if it has a maximum of 2 times a day.
The child cannot leave the house if:
must go more than 3 times to the toilet in a day;
the chair is watery;
if it has blood or mucus in the faeces;
if it shows signs of dehydration.
The child can go to school / kindergarten if:
neck pain is associated with mild gout (it may be just a coughing irritation);
has no fever;
can swallow food and drink liquids.
The child cannot go if:
neck pain is associated with swelling of the tonsils;
has a fever;
presents with headache;
it hurts the stomach.
The little one can leave the house if:
if this is the only symptom, and the child is active at rest and does not complain about anything else (it may be a sign of constipation or an attempt to trick you into not going to school).
It should not be sent to school / grades if:
stomach pain is associated with vomiting, diarrhea, fever;
has a moldy, lethargic condition;
it has severe pain (it hits the crying from them) of the stomach and has a rigid belly (it can be severe constipation, appendicitis, intestinal obstruction).
The chilled child can go if:
has no fever;
do not sneeze for a few seconds.
It is not recommended that the child leave the house if:
coughing with expectoration and constant;
has a fever;
seems molesite, moroccan or lethargic;
has respiratory problems.
You may also be interested in "Common symptoms in infants and children" and their remedies.
Tags Sick child kindergarten Colds in children Fever in children Health in children Symptoms of illness in children
What not to leave home when the baby arrives? (X)
Sudocrem® Cosmetic Products Help Parents Set Up The Hospital PackageIn the last weeks of pregnancy, all our thoughts revolve around the baby to be born. Is it coming sooner than the time out, or is it so good to be in our tummy that it comes sooner? What will your eyes and mouth be like, will your hair be sыrы? Who are you going to compare to in the last period before birth, it is important that we get ready to go to the hospital, because the time can come anytime. Many expectant mothers often do not know exactly what to expect during their stay in the hospital, so the baby Sudocrem® has made a list of things that they need to feel at home in the townhouse.
It is advisable to distinguish the contents of the bag so that you can easily access the necessary equipment during the birth period and know what to look for in the post-natal period. Make sure your personal documents are handy. Szlles before the long hair is recommended for small childrenso the hair rubber shouldn't go to the bottom of the bag. Fluidization is essential during the on-going buttering, so we definitely need to prepare some water alongside the pack, but it can also be good to have a little splash of some kind of fruit or biscuit. If that We would like to make a picture of a newborn baby, then a phone or a photo camera is a must-have in a church. Fillers should not stay at home, as it can be very annoying when the cook is dying at the most important moment.
In order to feel at home during the days spent at the hospital, it is advisable to pack a cloth and warm socks for a smaller walk. Packaged front buttonhole and breastfeeding braand disposable panties and intimate inserts may be required in the later days of the baby. We also make toilet paper and handkerchiefs along with toiletries. And if we're a little off, we can take a few magazines with us. Are you pregnant before birth? Set up your hospital board with Sudocrem®! To make sure nothing stays at home, print the following list and use it for packaging.
Follow a "With love Sudocrem" Visit our Facebook, Instagram and Youtube channel and more for useful information or visit our product information guide at www.sudocrem.com.
Material: a large pine cone and a smaller one, peanuts for the base, a nut for the head and some twigs, pieces of straw, dried flowers and branches. Realization: stick the peanuts to make the base and stick on the big pine cone, then the nut for the head. Hang twigs or small branches with elastics to make the arms and place the dried flower and the small pine cone there. For Monsieur Forêt's hat, stick twigs, dried petals, etc. Let dry well so that the guy does not collapse. You can also make Madame Forest by making a skirt with two dried leaves.
Material: a large pine cone and a smaller one, peanuts for the base, a nut for the head and some twigs, pieces of straw, dried flowers and branches.
Production : paste the peanuts to make the base and stick on the big pine cone, then the nut for the head.
Hang twigs or small branches with elastics to make the arms and place the dried flower and the small pine cone there.
For Monsieur Forêt's hat, stick twigs, dried petals, etc.
Let dry well so that the guy does not collapse.
You can also make Madame Forest by making a skirt with two dried leaves.
Youen Name - Meaning and Origin
Origin of first name:
Celts, Originals, Rare
Meaning of the name:
Celtic form of the name Yves, of the Germanic iv, designating the yew (the tree), here is a name which pleases especially in Brittany. His birthday: May 19th.
Find a Name
Forbidden names in the world
Other names by themes>
We introduce three women. Because they have been helping you since they became mothers only.Nйvjegy
Fruzsina Bisztriczky (31)
His children: Blade (4). Treasure (14 Hours)
Fruzsi spends his free time at the Transplantation Clinic for handicapped children.
Warrantee - its name is beautiful. There is a new house on the hillside of Piliscsaba, all of them inhabited by young families. In the street, you can ask anyone in the city where Comatius Fruzsi lives, you will know.
Fruzsina Bisztriczky She moved here with her boyfriend five years ago, Busa Attilawhen the first child, csenge szьletett.
- How do I integrate into a new community? - I ask Fruine who I suspect is a specialist in the subject.
- Nothing simpler than that! If you swap an egg and then bring it back the next day, you already have an acquaintance. Also, in a week's time, they won't mind if you need a saw or three hundred nails.
- Did you come up with the idea of having a baby toddler for lunch?
- Thought originally Rуbert Nour she was born in the head, but somehow the organization quickly got into my hands. It always happens when I delve into something so righteous!
- Is it really necessary for young families to help each other this way, or is this just a form of good relationship?
- Yes. Warrantee is very good to live, but it is far from everything, even from the center of the village. Only one small store can buy it. And even a few sunny babies, even when full of the pantry and frozen food, isn't an easy hot meal.
- Who can get a comma?
- Baby. The old people who have cooked for themselves and others. There's somebody moving in here and he has a huge tummy. I'll kill him down the street or knock on a street and tell you that there is a system in place, of course we would like to bring him a drink if he accepts it.
- And accept it?
"Of course, the newcomers feel that it would be foolish to reject it, because it is not just about the meal that comes with offering."
- Are you already in the network?
- Well, now you have a difficult question. Thirty? Forty? I have no idea. I always arrange to get close to the fifteen people who carry the comma. But if you have a bigger kid, I'll include the parents of your classmates. So the circle grows bigger. But it must be, because the stork does not distribute the baby equally. Sometimes, for three months, no one is born, and so at one time.
- That's when logistics are needed!
- Just a little attention. I question the family about what they like and what is forbidden food. Where there are children, sluggard is the pastry, the fruit soup. If the father is a big believer, he will not stay afloat. I also pay attention to diversity. Once I have made my needs clearer, I already know who's good at cooking and what's best. Someone might always make potatoes, but it's very delicious.
- Are you just having lunch?
- In principle, yes. But it's enough to stay for dinner. Usually a small cake is prepared, we always carry a glass of jam or ice cream.
- How long is the comma?
- About two weeks after birth. But there are those who ask that we just start taking it out sooner, because after birth, her mother moves in, or her husband goes to saber, and they also like to cook. It will be a great help when you are home alone. It happens that somewhere there is a problem, it is sick. Now there was a family we went to for three months. We do not measure this on a pharmacy balance.
- Are there special needs?
- Of course! In one of the families, the older child is lupusous. I went online to learn what to eat, and in these cases, I specifically told you how to make food for them.
- And when you were expecting your second baby, Treasure? Were there many delicacies?
- Yes, of course. My brother chose the organizer and it turned out to be a very good lesson.
- I envy you, they lived here like a big family.
- That's so true. And if you still have our summer! All the kids in a heap, most of us. Before the holidays, I give them a manual occupation. They were also here at Easter, even in many groups, of course. We made honeysuckle, felted.
- I'm not asking you to be stupid. You're so happy, aren't you?
- That's how full my life is. I'm an educator after all, that's all you need to get into!
"We support each other"
Biancas had three children when he could join the international organization that had given him beginner parental support. Voluntary work has since become a source of a great deal of pleasure in life.
Martinovichné Debulay Bianca (50) breastfeeding specialist IBCLC,
President of the La Leche League Association of Hungary
His children: Anna (24), Klaml (22), Andrew (19), Christopher (11)
- In between, she was contacted by La Leche Liga after the birth of her first baby. What happened? Why did you need help?
- I was pregnant when I received a copy of La Leche League's "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding", a book that I had read before and after my childhood , baby care. Our baby was born four weeks before the date and was healthy, the first three weeks she couldn't breastfeed. I tried to breastfeed with each feed, but with little success. Then I drank the glass with the milk that had just been removed. Although my family was very supportive, they and the health workers were also unemployed. Then we called the La Leche League, a breastfeeding advisor in America, whose suggestion solved our problem in one day. He suggested a very simple technique, a little grammar, which I quickly taught Ann to breastfeed.
- That was really effective! How did this breastfeeding advisor know what she had to say?
- La Leche Ligab was founded in 1956 by a single mother in the United States. They realized the great need for supporting a mother in breastfeeding. As he was still living with the great family, the mother was relayed to and shared with their relatives. This caring, supportive environment is greatly missed and is still missing in a significant part of the family. The League has grown to become an internationally recognized expert in breastfeeding requests. Unique is that, in addition to providing personal assistance and providing the right information, the LLL Breastfeeding Advice has nursed its own children according to the principles of the League. One who has experienced the ease of uncertainty about a problem can effectively help. They are no longer alive among established mothers, but what they have created for other mothers and babies has proven to be permanent. Today, in sixty-eight countries, volunteering mothers help turn the phone and organize baby-mama groups.
- You yourself have been involved in the work of the La Leche League for more than a decade, as chairman of the Hungarian organization.
- About us The League was formed in 1992, with a major role played by an American LLL leader, Alison Langley, who died in Hungary for a few years. I had an adventurous relationship with the Hungarian organization. I didn't breastfeed any of my first three kids when I saw a short TV show on LLL on TV. I was very frustrated, for I never forgot what I could say to the unknown, overseas mother who helped me out of the unknown. I went to them in the morning and got into work. In the course of time, besides my family, this volunteer help has become my dearest occupation, and my work has become shorter. There are now twenty-three accredited leaders in Hungary. We contact 5,000 people every year by phone and often receive help by email. We have fourteen LLL baby mama groups where mothers can rely on the experience of others and get help with their breastfeeding problems.
Child rights fighter
Herczog María Essentially, all active adults are parents of children, of their own, of the disadvantaged, of the parents, of any parent. He sought solutions, paths with incredible perseverance and commitment, and the starting point was his own motherhood.
Nйvjegy: dr. Herczog Moravia (56)
Foglalkozбsa: sociologist, associate professor
Family Editor-in-Chief for Family Children
His children: Kati (36), Blaine (32) and her foster daughter, Anita (38)
Active Sociologist and Active Grandmother: Granddaughter in the Rings, with May and Joli, Solomon to the left, with Zsiga and Milus
- They are primarily known as child protection professionals. What makes you graduate from this area with a bachelor's degree in economics?
- I had a very painful childhood, partly for historical reasons and partly for family reasons. When I gave birth to my first child at the age of three, I gained all the information I could get from the physical and mental part, consciously prepared, but I was imminent. I saw the adult choice tool as having a kid, and of course I thought I'd do everything in my head, show you how. Based on personal experience, for the past twenty years, we have been essentially working on how to get the mother and father to help them grow up and be good parents, because it doesn't just make me happy.
- It caused a major storm to play a prominent role in the first orphanage closure in 1988. What was the problem with these institutions?
- In 1986, when I started social work training, I first became a member of the education board as an infant home. It was a living order. Because babies and toddlers have nothing to look for in institutions, as the UN General Assembly said last summer! Everything we know about the importance of the bond, the parent-child relationship, the developmental needs of the little ones, contradicts this form of care, which does not allow any personal engagement, in fact, consciously works against it. Infant mortality analysts have asked me for an estimate, and I had to find out why it was so high in Pest County in the first half of the eighties. I assumed there were social reasons, and it was really proven: it was mostly poor children from young people who wanted to move to the capital. At that time, five years ago, the employment condition of Budapest was the condition of establishment, so they were mainly looking for cheap housing in the surrounding settlements, usually in the middle of impossible conditions, in unoccupied, damp dwellings, in a very cold summer. Pregnant pregnancies brought about by difficult conditions often resulted in miscarriage, sick premature babies were born, and mortality was high. Many children went to the family institution. Many people have taken their children away because of their poverty. Until then, I had never thought that this could happen in Hungary, as no one else knew who these children were. I am convinced that any mother with a disability is able to take care of her child well if she receives proper support. It doesn't take much: firstly, love the baby, get a lot of it, babysit it, talk to it, breathe it, move it, feed it. While most people still dogmatically place their child next to their mother until the age of three, it is lost from the moment you take care of an infant, a state-run child, or a hospital. No one in Hungary has ever researched that a child growing up in an orphanage would have fulfilled a smaller human race, except for a small, problematic exam. It is clear from foreign research that early trauma has a negative impact on emotional development, later learning ability, empathy, and integration. The pre-six-year period determines the child's life. The system at that time was not working to bring mother and child together, but bonding was not an issue.
- Unfortunately, that is not the case today in many places. There is no right in the law to have a child bond if there is always a problem staying with the child in the hospital and there are twenty-two in the infant home.
- I was also persuaded by the European Uniform Policy that, at the age of three, a child should not spend any day in an institution, deprived of his family. We are not bad at European level, but in Britain, for example, in Scandinavian countries, there is no nursery home for all affected children, so it can be deceived. Many changes have to take place in Hungary, especially in the head and in the heart, because the technical conditions and laws have already been given.
Get out of the law!
Finally, from babies to children, I have come to the need for non-violent parenting. I am proud to have participated in the preparation of the Law, which states in January 2005 in Fourteenth Europe that it is not possible to have a child, not even at home. The purpose of this was not to punish the parent who had the child, but to ensure that the parent received all the help, effort and effort to acquire non-violent parenting techniques. After all, if I lost my patience, and so, how will my child see another example, and how can we expect him not to be aggressive?
Your baby will be born in the heart of winter, why not choose a name of the season? In our selection in pictures, we see propose ideas of names that are not cold to the eyes!
Click on Slideshow to see our selection
Check out our first name guide.
Have you ever heard of the Restless legs syndrome? Those who suffer from it, in general, feel a great discomfort in the legs when sitting or lying down. It occurs in both men and women and can cause difficulties in falling asleep, traveling, and performing other activities. Some cases of RLS are related to pregnancy, iron deficiency anemia, or kidney failure.
How to know if what a woman has is about this syndrome? This syndrome can occur in both children and older people and also in pregnant women. Its symptoms are difficult to describe. Who gets it says they feel pain, burning, and a tingling very accentuated in the legs, mainly when sleeping. These symptoms lead the affected person to need to move them uncontrollably since by doing so they have the impression of relief and that the symptoms disappear. On the other hand, when standing, sitting or lying down again, the discomfort reappears.
Some research indicates that pregnancy can make RLS worse or worse. Symptoms are usually strongest when the woman is in the sixth, seventh, or eighth month of pregnancy. In addition, they reveal that this syndrome affects older women, with low iron levels and who have problems falling asleep.
It is credited that a quarter of pregnant women can suffer from this syndrome at least once a week. If you feel this type of discomfort in the legs, you know, it is best to talk to your doctor. Do not self-medicate as certain medications can harm your baby or make the symptoms of the syndrome (if any) worse. Both caffeine, tobacco and alcohol are contraindicated during pregnancy. Also, they could make RLS symptoms even worse.
A study reveals that women with restless legs syndrome in pregnancy are more likely to have it again later of childbirth. Almost 25 percent of the 74 women who had RLS during pregnancy and participated in the research suffered from RLS again years later. Experts say diagnosis is not straightforward because there are no definite biological signs. Still, they claim that there is treatment and many ways to alleviate symptoms. Changes in sleeping habits, relaxation techniques (yoga, shiatsu), massages, and moderate exercise (Pilates, for example) during the day can be very helpful. And if that doesn't work, medicines (always prescribed by the doctor) can lessen the symptoms of RLS.
You can read more articles similar to Restless legs syndrome in pregnancy, in the Diseases category - on-site nuisance.