Dr. Shannon M. Clark and Dr. Jennifer Hirshfeld-Cytron discuss Preimplantation Genetic Testing PGT
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Picture stories are better for children's brains than cartoons
What is the 4th month interview?
The 2005-2007 perinatal plan set up an individual interview for the 4th month of pregnancy, offered to pregnant women to discuss their pregnancy with a health professional. But what is it exactly?
- Since January 1, 2006, there is a new prenatal consultation. Set up during the 2005-2007 Perinatal Plan, this appointment takes place during the 4th month of pregnancy.
- Midwives, whether liberal or hospitable, are not the only ones empowered to provide early antenatal care, and general practitioners can do the same.
- Called officially 4th month individual interviewit is systematically offered to the pregnant woman or to the couple. Unlike the other seven consultations, it is not mandatory, but advisable. It is more of an opportunity to openly discuss pregnancy with a health professional. The goal is to inform the future mother, or future parents, on several points and to accompany them in their choices and their decisions. Among the topics covered:
- le path of pregnancy monitoring
- parents' rights : leave for mother and father, labor rights and social rights
- birthplace and the different possibilities (childbirth in a maternity home, at home, in a swimming pool ...)
- the birth project
A moment of listening
- This consultation favors also the identification of family situations at risk: domestic violence, precarious situation, psychological weakness. This interview has no medical purpose, it is an exchange in which the mother or the couple has the word to a specialist who answers them, advises them and reassures them.
The 4th month interview in practice
- The 4th month interview lasts about 45 minutes.
- This appointment is covered by the health insurance funds at 100%.
OECD: The employment rate of women with young children is low
Although economic indicators are good, the government should change in a number of areas: according to the organization, everything is not right in higher education, and the employment rate of women with small children is always very low.
OECD: The employment rate of women with young children is low
Economic indicators, taxes and investmentsBeautiful economic indicators, but for growth to continue, the government would have to change a great deal - the OECD's latest study on Hungary could be summarized, says the index, macroeconomic indicators are also starting to fall into place with the decline in government debt and increased exports. In addition to praise, he also has critical remarks to the OECD that the Hungarian government is not doing enough to change the things that underpin growth and, in some cases, make the situation worse.
According to the OECD, both the government debt and the budget deficit are positive, but this process is jeopardized, for example, by the fact that the they are almost exclusively state actors are. The Hungarian tax system has also been criticized: it places a heavy burden on work, instead of taxing on consumption, and it would be harder to fight against tax fraud.
The regulations are fast, unpredictably and irrevocably they are changing, and the result is that investments are growing, but most of all these are unique transfers and the multitude of responsible, Hungarian companies and SMEs hardly take part in the investments.
Women with young children and the labor marketAccording to the study, always very low the employment of women with young children, and the fact that motherhood always pushes women out of the labor market. Among the OECD countries It is the heaviest in Hungary this is a problem, with just over 10 percent of mothers with young children, while the OECD has an average of almost 55 percent.
This could be remedied by extending the patronage to not only mothers, but also mothers staying with their children.
Education, no jobThe OECD study emphasizes that there is no prepared worker In the country: the education and training system has not kept pace with economic development and does not take sufficient account of the skills needed for modern employment. As a result, the employment of the low-skilled is very low. People are not prepared to learn and adapt to change after leaving school. Instead of working with a are employed for training should be focused.
Higher education is not all right according to the OECD because it is true that the number of enrollments has increased in recent years, but ratio of graduates it's always too low. According to the study, the government should increase funding for higher education, and encourage partnerships between higher education institutions and private companies to find more recent graduates.
When we eat or laugh, hiccups can happen suddenly! What's happening ? Everything is a story of stomach and diaphragm that, a little jostled, cause a return air in the lungs ... With this mini-video, your child will have fun to understand why sometimes he has "Hic!".
My Little Boys Why, by the cartoon, answers all the questions of children between 4 and 6 years old. With humorous illustrations and simple explanations, everything becomes clearer!Do you like this video ?Find other mini series on Bayam!
Bayam is the app recommended by Familiscope for 3-10 years old.
It awakens the curiosity of children with a variety of varied and intelligent content, while making them active in front of the screen.
Author - Laurent Pujade. Illustrations: Océane Meklemberg. Animation: David Berlioz. Graphics: Catherine Pebrel. Editing: Camille Touaty. Voice: Franck Aupeix. Music and sound effects: Henri-Pierre Pellegrin. Recording: Studio Elixir @ Milan Studio, Milan Press 2018
Why not a little pot?
The discovery of new tastes is sometimes accompanied by funny grimaces in your baby. He even spits his discontent ... with his soup. Why not try the little pots?
- You do not have to do "chores of pluches" to cook pots of soup until you're familiar with food.
- The little pots are there for that. They offer your child a perfectly smooth consistency and a balanced flavor, studied to please him.
So do not be reluctant to offer these purées and compotes industrial, they are excellent provided you are attentive to certain rules:
- Food in small jars is subject to strict standards concerning the contents of sodium, sucrose, proteins, but also pesticides and nitrates.
- In addition, the manufacturers of infant nutrition have imposed, by mutual agreement, much safer requirements for moms than they were subjected to. Especially with regard to the purchase of raw materials.
- If the pot does not make the "pop" or the "click" characteristic of the air call is that the closure was not sealed, the content is necessarily altered. Throw it without hesitation.
- It is the same if the center of the capsule sinks when you exert your pressure when opening.
- If you notice, when you buy, that the lid of the pot is pressed and its edge is slightly raised, rest it ... and take another.