I hated school. How can I help my child have a better time than I did?
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A touch of curry to awaken him to taste! Pumpkin and potato are recipes in this little dish to offer to your baby from 1 year. See the recipe for pumpkin curry
A touch of curry to awaken him to taste! Pumpkin and potato are recipes in this little dish to offer to your baby from 1 year.
See the recipe for pumpkin curry
It gives you a list of things to do during pregnancy, week by week! We help you with a list of essential things to do!
- it is the time for the picture of the belly from 24 weeks, when the fetus reaches the size of a watermelon; these days, his skin undergoes some important transformations - it begins to become opaque and it becomes pinkish, due to the capillaries that have already formed; his lungs were completely formed, which means that soon he will reach the stage where he can survive without problems and outside the womb; Of course, this is not desirable until the 40th week, when the pregnancy is considered complete;
- If you have already learned how to successfully deal with swollen feet and hands, reducing standing time and standing more in bed, it is time to deal with any muscle cramps that may occur on the lower limbs; these appear against the background of the increasing weight of the belly, but also of the kilos accumulated so far in weight, which put pressure on the legs; the pains can be relieved by massage and stretching of the legs (stretching); If they are severe, you can ask your doctor to prescribe a pain reliever that is safe to use during pregnancy; another cause of muscle cramps in the legs may be dehydration, so it is advisable to make sure you drink enough fluids during this period;
- do not forget to go to the hospital, for the medical visit from 24 weeks, when your blood pressure will be measured and you will again go through the weighing test, to evaluate the weight accumulated up to this moment; in addition, the doctor will again measure the height of the uterus, to see if it has grown and developed properly - it is the ideal time to discuss with the doctor and the latest distressing symptoms that have been tried during this period and to consult with he on the best remedies for them;
- take your test for measuring glucose level, for assessing the risk of getting diabetes, which is done between weeks 24 and 28; it is measured based on the analysis of a blood sample that is collected after the consumption of a food or very sweet juice;
- if you are still in the doctor's office, make the appointment for the medical visit from 28 weeks, when both your health and your baby's development will be evaluated again; the longer you schedule, the more chances you have of finding the desired time interval of the day most favorable to you;
- it is possible that, from now on, the doctor will recommend you even more rest in bed than before, which means that you must find interesting ways to have fun without moving; Besides the movies, which you probably have already discovered, you can also try reading, unlocking the integrals, etc .;
- it's time to try on the pregnancy clothes you bought and create as many versatile outfits as possible, because from now on, your tummy will grow faster and faster.
Your 6-year-old: Picky eaters
Your 6-year-old now
Handling picky eater issues requires the same matter-of-fact, low-pressure strategy that's effective for other behavioral challenges like power struggles and defiance. No arguing, no raised voices. Put the food on the table – healthy options, of course – without dwelling on it.
Try to have at least one thing you think your child will eat, and then let her choose what, and how much, to eat. If it's only bread, so be it. Your child won't starve or die of malnutrition. The goal is to avoid introducing a lot of emotion surrounding food.
There's also a legitimate scientific reason for kids' dietary fussiness. They have more taste buds than we do (taste buds die as we age), so flavors are more intense. That may be why your child turns up her nose at spicy flavors and vegetables like broccoli. (And some people – supertasters – have more sensitive taste buds than others.)
Try serving veggies steamed or cooked with a little sauce or butter. Sweeter options like red peppers, sweet potatoes, and carrots may be more popular than chard or broccoli. Know, too, that kids who eat with their families instead of alone have been shown to eat more healthfully.
Your life now
Feeling like you have no time for your own interests? Try this exercise: Make a list of 50 things you love to do. Keep at it until you complete the whole list of 50. Look for patterns among the items: Crafts? Reading? Sports? Pick one activity in one of your top categories and decide you'll spend time at it this month. Read a best-selling novel? Take a tai chi class? A baby step of just couple of hours a month is a small time commitment – but a big step toward reclaiming a bit of your old self.
advertisement | page continues below
Meditation and emotional stability in pregnancy
There is no doubt that meditation is good for anyone, at any age and situation. Meditating induces physical, mental and emotional well-being. Reduces stress, anxiety ...
Perhaps that is why meditation is also indicated for women, during pregnancy. And it is that meditation helps to promote emotional stability in pregnancy, helps the pregnant woman to balance and maintain tranquility at the time of delivery.
The woman can meditate before, during and after pregnancy. The practice of meditation can help promote emotional stability in pregnancy:
- Reduce anxiety.
- Acquire more tranquility and serenity.
- Control and stabilize emotions.
- Reduce muscle tension.
- Regulate pressure and breathing.
- Positively intervenes in heart rate.
When you hear the word meditation, it is normal for you to doubt whether you will have to sit for hours and hours, without moving. Meditation only takes a few minutes a day. Ideally, it should become a daily habit, since the benefits it brings are constant both in behavior and in the woman's mood. For women who want to start meditation, doctors advise dedication and patience. Let them start meditating for 15 to 20 minutes, once or twice a day. In a short time you will be able to notice the effects.
1- To begin, it is necessary choose and determine a quiet place to meditate. It can be a corner of the house where it is as quiet as possible. You can put on relaxing music and personalize the environment with a small water fountain, some scented candle or incense to suit each person.
2- Sit in a comfortable place that allows your spine to lie flat and straight. Remember that you will not be able to move for a while.
3- Close your eyes and keep your attention on the abdominal breathing. Inspire and expire in three times.
4- Little by little, the body will relax until the breath achieves a relaxed and natural rhythm.
5- Clear the mind without being distracted, always keeping focus and attention on the abdomen and breathing. Avoid thoughts, worries ... Put them aside.
6- To finish, take 3 deep breaths and open your eyes. Now you can get up, although it is best to do it very slowly, without stress or racing.
It is necessary to remember that everything a woman feels during pregnancy, in one way or another, will end up influencing and being transmitted to the baby she carries in her womb. The woman who is in the habit of meditating will ultimately be transmitting her sense of well-being to the fetus.
You can read more articles similar to Meditation and emotional stability in pregnancy, in the category of Leisure on site.