You've never seen a video interview with Tamás Vekerdy
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You have received great news: one of your dear friends is getting married and wants you and your partner to be nosy. Or you have already married, you have enjoyed the event together and now follow the baptism of the little one. You are pregnant and you are facing a difficult choice: what do you wear?
You want something chic that will make you look great and, as far as possible, not be black. We have some suggestions for you!
Both the Secret Latte dress and the Secret Berry have a small secret: the back of the V-cut is covered with a black lace at the base of a bow. A chic detail that transforms the mini dress from one day, into a cocktail. Wear it if you want to feel more seductive!
The Magique dress is mini, mulatto, covered by a delicate lace pattern. You can opt for the combination white with navy blue (a summer color combination) or white with black (a classic combination). Magique gate if you are looking to get pregnant!
Lovely Nude Dress
Lovely Nude dress has a pattern that favors any silhouette. Immediately under the bust has small accents, which are also found at the bottom of the dress, their role being to give a slight bell shape to the dress and highlight the belly. The color is very easy to match, especially if you choose shoes and bag in strong, contrasting colors. Wear it if you want to be admired for your taste in shades.
Elite dress is the evening dress by excellence. Very chic, made of an extremely fine and light material, pleasant to the touch with the skin, it has two bands that frame the front of the dress (and belly). Wear it if you want to feel elegant-sophisticated.
The above are just a few suggestions. The entire collection can be found on www.mamaboutique.ro
"My baby never wants to drink water, is this normal?" Professor Patrick Tounian, Head of Nutrition and Gastroenterology at Trousseau Hospital in Paris, answers Sacha's question.
The answer of Pr Patrick Tounian, head of the nutrition and gastroenterology department at Trousseau Hospital (Paris) *
- The fear of dehydration is present in all parents, especially for newborns, who are not able to claim water. A fear that can turn into anguish when the baby stubbornly refuses to drink water, even in hot weather.
- Refusing to drink water from a baby should not worry parents. It is quite normal that the child does not claim water. Firstly because thirst is a very powerful physiological process that reacts to avoid any risk of dehydration. A child who is not thirsty is sufficiently hydrated! Secondly, breast milk or infant milk represents in the first year of life, the bulk of infant feeding and satisfactorily provides the necessary fluid intake.
- At 1 month, the breastfed baby drinks 600 to 700 ml of milk daily for an average weight of 4.5 kg. Which corresponds for an adult of 60 kg to a volume of liquid of 8 to 9 liters. Similarly at 1 year, the child still drinks 500 ml of milk, which corresponds to an adult of 60 kg, a volume of 3 liters of water. What to quench all the thirst!
- Do not force a baby to drink water. It should be offered regularly during hot weather, but especially do not seek to replace the milk with a glass of water.
* Author of Answers to all the questions you have about your child's diet (Odile Jacob editions, 2014)
Interview by Frédérique Odasso
All our baby expert answers
Ballet or street dance? Martial arts or riding? Each year, parents face many questions in trying to best guide their child's extracurricular activity. Baneasa Shopping City and Feeria invite them and their children between September 7 and 16 to discover the most interesting after-school programs.
For ten days, between September 7 and 16, children will enjoy interactive activities in dedicated areas of Baneasa Shopping City and the Fair, while the parents will be able to obtain from the participating clubs all the information necessary to develop a complete after-school program and to the liking of their child.
One of the surprises prepared for children between September 13 and 16 is the riding area, arranged in the Baneasa Shopping City parking lot in collaboration with the Equestria club representatives. The coaches will guide them in the horse story universe, revealing their riding experience step by step
Inside, visitors will discover new areas dedicated to extracurricular activities:
IQ area, dedicated to intelligence, it will be hosted by Cristian Leana, the specialist in the Rubik's cube that amazed the audience at Romanians have Talent, along with the representatives of SpeedCubing, the only community of passionate people Rubik's cube from our country. They will make amazing demonstrations, also ensuring the guidance of the little ones who want to know more about the solving techniques.
Painting, origami and disintegrating activities carefully prepared by the Myka Kids club in Art Zone.
In the dance area, professionals from Moty Dance School He is waiting for all the talented to discover the style that suits them. Street dance, waltz, Latin are just a few of the dances that can be explored. For the weekend Moty Dance School has prepared demonstrations and special choreography very easy to learn.
The little ones between the ages of 3 and 6 are expected at the Fair in the Interactive Games Zone. X and 0 and the Basics of Science are just some of the activities prepared for them.
The special program will take place during the week, between 18:00 - 20:00 and on weekends between 13:00 and 20:00, in all areas dedicated to the return of children to school. For more details visit www.baneasashoppingcity.ro and facebook.com/BaneasaShoppingCity.
We are waiting for you at Baneasa Shopping City to discover the new passion of your child!
Tags Children's workshops Children's dance Extracurricular activities
Families can count on such extra support in 2018
An increase in the birth rate floats in front of the government's eyes. With this unencrypted goal, more discounts, support, support change over the next year are planned.
What will be more than in 2017?
"2018 will be the Year of the Family" - Viktor Orbán opened the World Conference on Families with these famous words - can be read on the Index.
- one million can be written off by mortgage-certified families with three or more children,
- extend your graduate child by one year,
- women with two children are eliminated from the student loan debt, and three or more children can get rid of their full debt,
- develop worshipers within the program,
- the baby certificate will also be available in the Carpathian Basin.The following articles are also related to this topic:
- The current amount of the family tax benefit is your claim
- Changes in family life from 2017 onwards