Einstein's Theory of Happiness You Can Teach Children
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Grapes covered in fine cheese
1 bunch of grapes
1 box of Delaco Cream Cheese Cream
4 tablespoons flax seeds
Method of preparation
Today we have for children a delicious recipe of grapes and cream cheese Ceva Fin from Delaco. It is prepared quickly and easily.
All you have to do is wash the grapes, fill each one with a toothpick and give them with the Ceva Fin cheese. Then pass the beans through the flax seeds and are ready to sit on a plate decorated with green salad and prosciutto.
For a compact appearance and a more intense taste, leave the dish 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
Tags Delaco Children's fruits Children's recipes Grapes Cheese
Whole wheat toast with tomato with fine herbs
At snack or lunch we should try to take care of the feeding of children and the rest of the family, especially pregnant women. A healthy snack can be this recipe for whole wheat toast with tomato with fine herbs.
Pregnant women should take good care of their diet and avoid fats, so this is a good choice to have a balanced diet that provides the fetus with the nutrients it needs. It is also a good option to vary in the children's snack.
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
1. Cut a loaf of whole wheat bread into wide slices. Cut the garlic clove in half and spread the slices of bread with the garlic.
2. Put the oil in a bowl, add a pinch of salt, oregano, basil and a little black pepper. Mix well with a spoon.
3. Spread the oil over the bread slices so that they are soaked.
4. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Wash the tomato, cut it into slices or pass it through the food mill, whichever is preferred. Place the slices or tomato puree on the toasts.
5. Place the toasts on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake for about five minutes, remove and serve.
Here are other breakfast and snack recipes for pregnant women
You can read more articles similar to Whole wheat toast with tomato with fine herbs, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.
3 Year Baby Feeding
Your baby is 3 years old!
Babies may want to consume smaller portions at the age of 3 and may say that they are constantly saturated. This does not mean that your baby's appetite is reduced, you do not have to worry. This is because the growth rate has slowed down.
Your baby meals in small portions but feeder way.
A 3-year-old can consume 1/2 of the food an adult eats.
Children natural, healthy and balanced diet Teaching is one of the most important tasks of parents.
When the baby is born With the help of instinct and reflexes, breast milk is easily taken. Conscious nutrition learns by observing what and how his family eats long before he can walk and talk. First, awareness of nutrition and then independence develops. So it's not what your parents say about nutrition. how they feed is more important.Families should be role models for their babies.
Children at any time healthy snacks other unhealthy foods should be out of reach of children. If you are looking for alternative healthy snacks for your baby, you can review our article on the most useful supplementary foods for babies.
Another point to consider when feeding your child food cooking techniques.Foods are not damaged by methods such as steaming and steaming. The best way to cook vegetables is by steaming. The fish may be steamed, grilled or baked in the oven. Frying is a very unhealthy cooking method. If possible, frying should not be preferred.
Cheesecake for Babies and Adults!
Are you ready for a tariff that will smell the whole house?
You will love the delicious orange cheesecake recipe from Hammm Goat Milk Biscuits!
We have prepared this flavor for both you and your baby. Eat with pleasure.
Materials you need:
- 3/4 Water Glass HAMMM Palm Extract
- 3 eggs
- 600 grams of Labne Cheese
- 200 ML Cream
- 1.5 Tablespoons Starch
- 1 Pack HAMMM Goat Milk Biscuits
- 50 Grams Butter
- 1.5 Glass of Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Starch
- Pass the HAMMM goat milk baby biscuit through the food processor. Add melted butter on top.
- Pour one teaspoon of biscuit mixture into cupcake containers and press with a glass.
- In a bowl, add labne cheese, eggs, cream, HAMMM palm extract and starch and mix with a whisk.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture into cupcake cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven set to 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove baked cheesecakes from the oven and allow to cool.
- Stir in orange juice and starch. On top of each cheesecake, share one tablespoon. Serve after cooling.
Cheesecake You can watch our recipe video.
Sugar Free Cookies
- 3 Tablespoons HAMMM Goat Horn Extract
- 1.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 50 Grams of Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Dessert Spoon Semolina
- 1 Dessert Spoon Rice Flour
- 1 Dessert Spoon Yogurt
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- HAMMM Goat Horn extract, room temperature butter, olive oil, semolina, rice flour, egg yolk and yogurt mix by whisking.
- Add baking soda and whole wheat flour on top and get the cookie dough.
- Shape with your hands or molds Cook in an oven set at 175 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.
Sugar free cookies You can watch our recipe video.
Baby with Vegetables
- 1/4 Pieces of Pumpkin
- 1/4 Carrot
- 1/4 Potatoes
- 2 Green Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Bottle of Cowberry Water (200 ml)
- Put water into the water tank of the Mamajoo 5-function dry sterilizer and food warmer.
- Cut zucchini, carrots, potatoes and fresh beans into tiny cubes.
- Put the chopped vegetables in Mamajoo's steam cooking chamber.
- It will signal when the water runs out in Mamajoo's water tank. Crush the cooked vegetables with a fork. Add the extra virgin olive oil over the vegetable puree. Serve your baby.
You can watch our recipe video of baby with vegetables.
Baked Baby Pasta
- 1 Pack HAMMM Pasta with Turmeric
- 2 Glasses of Water
- 1 Cup Nidola Goat Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese Grater
- 1 Pinch of Parsley
- Half Tea Glass Milk
- Put drinking water, Nidola Goat Milk and olive oil in a pot. Add 1 pack of Hammm Turmeric Pasta on the mixture that starts to boil. Cook until the water is absorbed.
- Place the pasta in a bowl to warm. Add the eggs, half a cup of milk and parsley and mix.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the mixture you share in the ovenware.
- Bake in the oven set to 180 degrees.
Baby Pasta You can follow our recipe.Note! Every baby is special. Before giving recipes to your baby, consult the doctor who follows your baby's development.
Follow your baby's development with the Persentil chart!
Leave a comment below this article to share your experiences with us. If you have any questions, you can ask our questions and answers.
Nutritionist Beyza Uyan