Meaning of the name Servacio. Name for boys
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Right on the grill Recipe
The Lover Monster: Episode 1
Once upon a time there was a monstrously shy monster who was in love ... with a witch! To make his statement, he decided to give him a gift. Yes, but which one? A story full of twists.
- Once upon a time there was a monster named Gronigul, who was very proud to be so monstrous. Gronigul, however, had a monstrous problem: he was in love with the witch Podlezar. That she was bewitching, the witch Podlezar, with her long hair sticky like cobwebs and her little green eyes like viper's eyes!
- Unfortunately, Gronigul was also monstrously shy. And he had never dared to ask the witch Podlezar if she would be his darling fiancée.
- One morning, Gronigul decides: he will talk to Podlezar. On the way he picks a monstrous bunch of sharp nettles and sharp thistles. Podlezar will surely love this bouquet. Gronigul arrives in front of the witch's house. The windows see Gronigul arrive and the door asks, "Who are you from, where do you come from, what do you want?"
- Gronigul replies, "Uh ... I'm coming to offer the bewitching witch Podlezar, uh ... this monstrous little bouquet. "
- " Find another giftsaid the door. For example ... an escarzotte! Podlezar has always dreamed of strolling on the back of escarzébrot. "Gronigul drops his bouquet and he goes away. He is monstrously upset : how to capture an escarzotte? These beasts run so fast! He decides to go to the river at night, at a time when the escargots are going to drink.
- At the edge of the river, Gronigul hides behind the reeds, and he waits. He does not wait long: here are three escarzots arriving and who plunge their long noses into the water. Hop! With a bound, Gronigul jumps on the back of the biggest. The escarbrot raises his horn with one eye at the end to see what has jumped on his back.
- When he sees the monstrous head of Gronigul, the escarzotte is terrified. He jumps, jumps, shakes, jumps. The escarzbroth runs through meadows, across fields, through woods. Gronigul clings, but he slips, he slips on the smooth shell. He is about to fall ! He falls ! He fell ! The escarzotte has already disappeared.
- It missed ! Podlezar will not have his present.
The following ? Click here !
A story written by Marie-Hélène Delval, illustrated by David Parkins, published in the magazine Belles histoires, Bayard jeunesse.
To help your child have a restful and restful sleep it is very important to reduce the distractions in the bedroom and establish a routine regarding the baby's sleep time.
The specialists have a number of recommendations regarding the baby's sleep time.
March 07, 2008
Puree lentil with coconut milk
Puree lentil with coconut milk
Less used by Romanian moms in the kitchen, coconut milk is a wonderful ingredient in the baby's menu, for a very simple reason - it adds a special flavor to the preparations it is introduced, attractive to the taste buds of the little ones.
Puree lentil with coconut milk is an excellent source of B vitamins, but also an interesting dish for your baby eager to explore unique culinary flavors.
1 teaspoon of rapeseed or sunflower oil
½ small onion, finely chopped
100 g lentils
200 ml of water
50 ml coconut milk with low fat content
Method of preparation
Let the lentil soak in cold water a few hours before cooking, so it is easier to boil. Heat a little onion in the oil, until it becomes transparent (no more than two minutes). Add the lentil and water, mix well, cover the pot with lid and bring to a boil for 15 minutes (or until the lentil boils very well).
Pour over the coconut milk and leave it on fire for another 5 minutes. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes, then transfer it to the blender and mix, until you get a fine paste.
Tags Baby recipes Baby puree