Make a bottle of fruit from a PET bottle!
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Toilet training: children with autism spectrum disorder
'He's a piece', 'a junk', 'he always gets into trouble', 'bad boy', 'he's very troublesome' ... When at home one of your children is more mischievous, restless, curious and temperamental, they he usually wins a series of labels that accompany him wherever he goes.
You are wanting him to change his behavior, not to do tricks wherever he goes, and you don't know what to do. Let's discuss how to end the 'bad boy' role in the house.
You may have two or more children but one of them stands out above the others because he is a true troublemaker. You can't stop looking at him for a second because he's trying to jump from the bunk at the least, he's throwing toys out the window, putting his hand in the toilet or having fun making a mural with crayons on the wall of the room. Come on, what comes to be a piece, an element of the first division, the black sheep, a junk like the top of a pine ... For those colors.
Why does he behave like this? What do we do wrong? Sometimes it is just that the child is more active than your other children, perhaps he is going through a difficult stage of adaptation, he may not know how to control his emotions well or that he is trying to attract attention for something. And in this process, there is no escape, he has earned the label of 'bad boy' and, if we do not redirect the situation, he will be trapped in it until he truly believes it and assumes the role they expect of him: to be bad.
Why we must end the role of bad boy at home is clear: he will assume it, he will believe it and he will act as such because he is what others hope him to be: bad. Now let's tackle the next question, how to end the black sheep role of the child.
- What's wrong ?: is the first approach that we must make, it is not often that a child is bad for the simple pleasure of being bad. Behind his behavior there is a desperate call, be it for attention, a demand for affection, a feeling of jealousy ... If the child feels listened to and cared for, instead of being the center of criticism, yelling and punishment , you will find the solutions to the child's bad behavior.
- Do not compare your children: phrases like 'see, Juanito has done great and you have behaved terrible again'. Parents think that if we compare one brother with another, he will serve as an example to behave better on another occasion and that is a huge mistake. It doesn't work like that, comparisons take their toll on the child, hurt and make him think that he can never be as good and loved as his brother.
- Show affection and affection: Yes, it is difficult to react with a caress and a smile when you find the white armchair in the living room painted with all the colors of the rainbow, but when you breathe and calm down, approach your child and show him love. Research and experts in child psychology and pedagogy tell us that children who receive more affection are less aggressive, while those who receive more yelling, slapping or verbal violence tend to react to others in this way.
- Highlight the qualities of the child: Surely he is not just a 'bad boy', perhaps he is also very creative, funny, affectionate ... It would not be good or fair if the only quality of the child was to be bad. He positively reinforces all those cool characteristics that are also part of his being.
- Don't blame him for everything: When one of the children is more mischievous than the others, they usually get a scolding for what he does, what his brother does and, if it is upset, the neighbor of the fifth. Do not always look for the same culprit and think that when a child gets into trouble, others may also be involved.
- Prepare an incentive chart: a good tool to change bad behaviors and reinforce positive ones.
You can read more articles similar to How to end the role of 'bad boy' of the house, in the category of Conduct on site.
Top name of girls: Inès
Happy birthday, Ken!
In the Barbie family, I choose the fiancé! In a few days, March 11, Ken will blow his 50th candle! The singer of the most famous blonde in Celluloid, icon of millions of girls worldwide, has not taken a wrinkle. For his 50 years, Ken comes out the big game and always delights the heart of his beloved! (News of 25/02/11)
Route of a spoiled doll
- It's in 1961 that Ken is born in the famous "maternity" Mattel.
- Knight servant ! Galant, educated, romantic ... in half a century, Ken conquers the hearts of generations of girls around the world.
- Protéform! He knows how to reinvent himself and to establish itself as the reference of all the tendencies: surfer, pilot of plane, biker, businessman, doctor ...
- Fashion icon! With his inimitable style, Ken becomes the face of prestigious brands like Benetton.
- Movie star ! In 2010, he won one of the main roles in the third installment of the animated saga, Toy Story.
A love story over 5 decades
- Barbie, the love of her life! In 1961, these 2, cross on a TV set and it is a real love at first sight.
- For 4 decades, They will embody the flagship couple of the United States, but not convoler.
- Break! In 2004After 43 years of life together, they separate.
- The test of time! Convinced that their love affair is exceptional, Ken makes every effort to reclaim his beauty.
- The ideal man ! Barbie could not resist so many qualities. After 7 years of separation, she has just fallen back into the arms of her prince charming.
- Valentine's Day ! February 14, 2011, the mythical couple officializes their reunion.
Have fun doing our Barbie Quiz and Ken!
Everything about the baby: The triathlon mom does the race
Samsam talks with his boyfriend Petit Poa who is homesick ... the planet March where he and his parents were chased by King Marchel I. Our little cosmic hero is going to offer him an incognito visit on his planet. Good idea ?
Find SamSam in the Apple of Api children's magazine!
Production : Bayard Youth Animation
Montage: Bayard Youth Animation
Production : Bayard Youth Animation