Recipes for loving fruits: crab
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Language learning in childhood: what to do and what not to do?
There are usually two opposing thinkers about foreign language learning for young children.Many believe that babies and toddlers should not learn foreign languages at all, as this can confuse them and they will not be able to learn any language properly. However, the little ones are surprisingly early, even when they are a few days old, able to make a difference between the languages they hear, and they also quickly learn which mother tongue is a foreign language. According to experts, the sooner one begins to become familiar with a foreign language, the quicker and easier it is to learn it, because he or she actually learns the foreign language and the mother tongue. Not only does this hinder development, but it can also have an extremely positive effect on creativity. When is it worthwhile to start learning a language? What to do and what not to teach your child a foreign language The most important thing is to present the foreign language in a playful and enjoyable way, such as singing, playing games, books! You can also look for playmates, baby-mama groups where you can meet other native-language children or practice foreign languages with other children!
Use our Baby Development Calculator to keep track of your baby's development!Do not force a foreign language into speech, for example, do not "force" a little to choose the appropriate language. If you do not want to say a word in a foreign language, do not bother, let us worry. Learning a foreign language It should be a terrific activityand not easy. Be persistent, even if your child shows no interest in a foreign language. It can also have a tremendous effect if the little one only hears the foreign language, its rhythm, its pronunciation. Don't be frightened when your child starts to mix languages, for example, when he says certain words or expressions in only one language. This is a normal process for little ones who grow up in a multilingual environment and grow out of it over time. In fact, mixing languages is a very positive sign that the child is able to switch from one language to the other lightning fast, and uses all languages safely. Unfortunately, it is not true to speak one or two foreign languages a week to the child, and he or she will speak the result at mother tongue. (Kйpen: Fisher-Price Kacagj and Upgrade! Dalolу storybook)Related articles on Child Development:
- Fears about early language education
- First words: When and what does the baby first say?
- Language learning at ovis age - Do you use it?
Let's say your son he is a restless child, very restless. From the moment he gets up until he goes to bed, he keeps jumping, moving, talking ... You think over and over again 'How can he have so much energy? ... if he even has a hard time sleeping!'
Let's say you think and suspect that your child is hyperactive, or that he suffers from ADHD, even if he has no problems in class and gets good grades. You look for a diagnosis and the experts, far from confirming your suspicions, assure you that your child does not have any problems. That maybe you are the one who suffers from hyperpassivity. Know that means?
There is a lot of talk about hyperactivity in children, and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), and all parents with very restless children think that maybe they can have it ... And yet very few cases of ADHD are diagnosed year. In fact, it is estimated that only 5% of the child population suffers from this disorder. The rest of restless children are just that: restless.
However, psychologists do warn of the alarming increase in a disorder in parents with very nervous children: Hyperpassivity. But take care, this does not mean that these parents do not care about their children (there are also). In fact, they love them madly. The problem is the level of stress in which these parents live: family charges, work, dependence on social networks and new forms of written communication ...
Most of them are parents who come home late, and they are so tired that they listen to their children without attending to them. That are without being. That they don't have enough energy to dedicate to their children. Neither to play, nor to read stories ... And they look for other ways to relieve their stress, such as the mobile phone. And this in turn creates more anxiety and sadness in children ... So it ends up being a vicious cycle. Tired parent = hyperpassivity = More nervous child = exhausted parent.
The solution? Psychologists speak of a rethinking of parenthood and parenthood. To re-establish the scale of values. Of sacrificing certain 'leisure time' to dedicate it to the children (it is not about sacrificing all leisure time, only some). Maybe not much time can be spent, but the little time we are with them, dedicate it exclusively. What they call 'quality time'. Out of television and out of mobile devices. And always dedicate a while, a moment a day to change the WhatsApp for the smile of your child. Don't you think it's worth it?
You can read more articles similar to Your child is not hyperactive: you are hyperpassive, in the category of hyperactivity and attention deficit on site.
Hold me tight, let me free. A workshop for parents' minds
Tanya Solomitchi invites you to the workshop "Hold me tight, ... let me free"
Are you a parent, have a child or more, between the ages of 3-11 and are you aware that in education 'the purpose does not excuse the means'? Do you sometimes manage the needs of your child tense and inefficient, and would you like to be able to control the flow of things without suppressing the child's harmonious development beyond clothes and food? Would you like to provide education and knowledge, and do you realize that it would be useful to learn from education models with a 'happy ending'? If you find yourself in this profile, then you are the ideal candidate for the "Keep me tight, ... let me free" series of workshops.
HabaR Consulting (www.habar.ro), with the support () Boutique Magazine (www.revista-boutique.ro) and other media partners, organizes the workshop dedicated to parents "Hold me tight, let me free," said Tanya Solomitchi and hosted by the Metropolitan Library of Bucharest. The event is the first of a series of 3 that will deal with extended topics often encountered at home, with the little ones, everyday.
Tanya is a sociologist, facilitator of interactive sessions 'Build Up A Character', coach ZIPOPO (international program for conflict resolution, supported by UNICEF), coordinator of children / preteen classes "Development of Spiritual Qualities" and guide of the program "Therapy through art", as well as a session presenter at 'The Art of Cosultation'. Beyond the activities, tips and precious trainings that have dedicated her, Tanya is the mother of 3 children, a wife and a good guide.
For the sake of your child, you want to: be a parent and ... a friend, be an author and ... a warm spring, be responsible and ... flexible, be thoughtful and ... detached, be careful and ... relaxed, have them offer help and ... appreciate his abilities, maintain discipline and ... enjoy him, provide his academic education and ... admire his soul, admit that together you form 'a universe' of 'independent stars'.
These meetings are intended to be a communication platform for active parents and are intended to provide useful support for those emotionally and practically involved in the education and emotional and mental development of young children, which is sometimes more difficult to discover and understand.
The meeting will take place in the form of a 3-session workshop with a duration of 3 hours / session, the first workshop starting on March 15, from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Location: Metropolitan Library
Costs: 250 Ron / session
For the parents mind
Feng Shui remedies for increased fertility
While mental health, prosperity, and relationships between people have always been harmonized by Feng Shui art, many future moms have begun to wonder whether introducing positive energies into the environment around them on a daily basis could play an essential role in fertility. . Can you get pregnant faster by using this art?
What is Feng Shui Art?
Feng-shui is an ancient tradition of Chinese origin that is based on the fact that arranging certain objects in the habitat in which a person lives can provide her harmony in all aspects of her life.
Traditional Feng-Shui remedies for increasing fertility
There are some Feng-Shui remedies that proclaim that couples can help have a child faster.
Here are some of them:
Outside the house
- planting a fruit tree and taking care of it; fruit trees are an ancient symbol of fertility; the more fruits it makes because you take good care of it, the more the chances of getting pregnant increase;
- removes any object that blocks the entrance to the house or which is fixed in front of the house such as the tree, bushes or even the car parked in front of the door; the entrance of the house or in front of the house is the part that absorbs the most positive chi energy, and if it is blocked by various objects then the positive energy can no longer enter the house;
- put a brass bell at the front door, which sounds every time the door is opened; it is a kind of "welcome" greeting for the positive energy and invitation to enter your home.
Inside the house
- try to maintain a relaxed, "calm" atmosphere in the house when you want to conceive; do not involve you in this period in renovation or interior refurbishment projects; you destroy the energy balance and you lose the positive energy;
- remove from the house "poison arrows", especially those directed to the front door; these arrows are actually corners of the house that form sharp angles; they interfere with the positive chi energy and do not let it remain active in the home. Try to "round" them or always cover them with something, such as flowers, especially those that are directed to the front door;
- make sure that your plants (it is valid also for those inside, and for those around the house) are well maintained and do not keep in the house plants that are notorious or which are about to dry; attract negative energies.
The bedroom is extremely important, especially as the whole conception process usually takes place there. The Feng Shui rules need to be applied to the card in order for positive energy to increase your chances of having a baby in your arms as soon as possible. Here are some tips that are recommended for increasing fertility.
- maintain cleanliness; all things must be placed in their place, order must be reflected in all the cabinets, and shoes and slippers should never be left on the floor, they must stand tall; disorder removes positive energy from the bedroom and hinders conception;
- red lantern hanging on each side of the bed to attract a positive influence on the bed;
- put a decoration of bamboo sticks in the north part of the bedroom;
- places a dragon on the side of the bed where the partner sleeps to increase potency and virility;
- hang or decorate the bedroom with pictures or pictures "in pairs": 2 birds, 2 people, 2 fish, etc. - the 2-fish painting is a sign of harmony in the marriage;
- uses the animal theme for decorations and paintings and puts on a table or bedside table an elephant - or more, for example 7 - elephants are considered fertility sign, and their number represents children.
Tags Maximum fertility Couple fertility
Decreased appetite for young children, causes and solutions
Presented in the September 2011 issue of, it is made of jersey and rib 2/2.
Sizes: a) 2 years - b) 4 years - c) 6 years
Partner Quality 6 from PHILDAR
a) 2 - b) 2 - c) 2 Balls color Khaki
1 Ball Copper color
1 ball of honey color
Needles n ° 5
Ribs 2/2: 2 sts., 2 sts. approx.
Jersey end. : * 1 row in row, 1 row in reverse * repeat these 2 rows
It is essential to the realization of a knitting with the good dimensions.
10 cm stockinette, ea. No. 5 = 16 m. and 24 rows
Download the diagram of the embroidery.