The controversy over postpartum abortion
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The boiled and cool water in which to put a few drops of lemon. This is the solution to prevent us from different diseases that can be taken from tap water. But water from near-dry wells is the most dangerous, especially for infants. Let's drink at least two liters of water a day. The doctors' recommendation is plain water and not tea. Unfortunately, many people in Romania cannot afford to drink the flat water daily. So most Romanians clog their thirst with tap water.
In order to protect our health, Prof. Dr Mencinicopschi recommends that the tap water, but especially the water from the wells, be boiled, cooled and only then to quench our thirst. Our specialist warns parents that water from wells should not be given to children, especially newborns. In order to prevent abdominal disorders, children will only be given bottled water.
(Illuminated I say)
Read the whole article in: National Journal
Photo: National Journal
June 26, 2007
In Guiainfantil.com we teach you how to make a santa claus mask using very little money and great enthusiasm. It is a recycling craft made with disposable cardboard plates and colored cardboard.
This Santa Claus mask is ideal to complete a children's Christmas costume. Do you dare to try it? It is very simple!
Red, white and green cardstock
Black marker and pencil
Scissors and cutter
1- Paint the plate meat color. Draw the eyes of Santa Claus and cut them out with a utility knife.
2- Draw the hat on red cardboard taking the measurements of the plate beforehand to make it the right size and a white band on white cardboard. Cut them out and glue one to the other.
3. Draw a large circle for Santa's nose. To make the nose in relief, cut out two cardboard strips and mount one on top of the other in succession until you make a small paper accordion. Stick it on the plate.
4. Cut out three small balls from red construction paper, and two holly leaves from green construction paper. Cut them out and glue them to the hat. Now glue the hat on the plate.
5. For the Santa Claus mustache, use white felt, draw it, cut it out and glue it to the mask. All that remains is to make the tassel of the Santa hat with cotton, paint a smile on it and stick the skewer from behind.
Your baby from 6-12 months does not appreciate his bottle. Morning and evening, he turns his head away and starts to cry if you insist ... Of course, that worries you. Should we offer him something else? The advice of Dr. Sophie Treppoz, pediatrician.
He sulks his bib 'because he may be sick
- In case of pharyngitis or otitis, swallowing can be painful. Your baby seems to have lost his legendary appetite? Do not worry, it's transitory! After a few days, the pain will be lessened and he will take his bottle with pleasure.
What has to be done
- Give him paracetamol if you feel that he is suffering ... your instinct is not mistaken! If he really does not eat anything, you can try some ice cream with a teaspoon, the cold will relieve his sore throat.
He does not like bottle-drinking anymore
- He chews the bottle nipple without conviction? The problem can be more related to the container than the content ...
What has to be done
- To you the porridge! The basic recipe: to mix in a soup plate its reconstituted infant milk with adapted cereals (the recipes are detailed on the boxes of cereals). He discovers the spoon and the novelty can stimulate it.
He does not like his milk anymore or ... the milk?
- He is tired of his milk. Do not panic, there is an impressive variety of infant cereals to flavor it.
What has to be done
- Rice-honey, vanilla, chocolate, red fruits, carrot ... some of these perfumes could perhaps seduce him? Better to play variety, otherwise your toddler may get used to one taste.
- Another option, from 10 months: switch to growth milk! The flavor is different from the milk 2nd age. If he is always choosy, replace the milk with milk-specific dairy products, enriched with iron. An infant needs 500 ml of infant milk per day minimum, equivalent to five 100-gram milk products. If you give him "normal" milk (whole or semi-skimmed milk, as for his bigger brothers and sisters), there is no vital risk to his health, of course. But it could be deficient in iron and essential fatty acids. Therefore, bet on the enriched dairy products that you will find in the baby department.
- And do not despair: this disenchantment is perhaps only transient, do not hesitate to repropose the bottle in a few months.
Sophie Cousin with Dr. Sophie Treppoz, pediatrician.
Among all the names for boys we highlight Vilehado. You will find in our search engine all the meanings of baby names.
History of the name Vilehado
It comes from Germanic, its Latinization is Willehad. It can also be seen in the Villehado graphic variant.
Meaning of name Vilehado
From wil -, "wish", and -hathu, "war"
Santoral of the name Vilehado
Origin of the name Vilehado
Famous people with the name Vilehado
- Saint Villehado, first Bishop of Bremen
Vilehado name coloring pages printable game
20 Biblical Two Names for Boys with meaning
Pilaf with mushrooms and bacon
The hairstyle can be reinvented in a lot of recipes, depending on the moment inspiration and the ingredients you have in the house.
3-4 large mushrooms
70 ml white wine
1 l vegetable soup
8 tablespoons olive oil
150 g bacon
2 tablespoons parmesan shaved
Method of preparation
Clean the sticks, chop them up and place them in 4 tablespoons of hot oil, about 10 minutes. Add wine and vegetable soup.
Separately, in another pan, heat the onion in the remaining oil, add the rice over it and let it become glassy.
Pour the mushrooms over the rice and leave everything to a boil, until you get a creamy pilaf. Matches the rice taste, adding salt, parmesan and greenery.
Separately, fry the bacon until it becomes crispy.
Serve the pilaf with fried bacon strips.
The type of kitchen
The key to learning to read and write in children
Learn To Read and Spell With 4 Letter Sight Words! Easy ABC 4 Letter Word Phonics Teaches Reading
The chocolate sausage with pistachios It is a very inexpensive, easy and practical recipe to prepare with children. Guiainfantil.com suggests an exquisite and curious chocolate sausage to surprise the whole family.
This dessert or snack can leave the little ones, as well as the elders of the house, open-mouthed. In addition, it is a recipe that allows you to vary the ingredients. You can make it not only with pistachios but also with pieces of raisins, walnuts and pine nuts, especially rich in Vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties.
- 120 gr. butter or margarine
- 180 gr. chocolate fondant
- 50 gr. liquid cream
- 1 egg
- 120 gr. Maria cookies
- 2 tablespoons of pistachios
- Zest from the skin of a lemon
Tips: Some icing sugar is needed to coat the sausage and give it a skin-like appearance.
1- Cut the chocolate into pieces, mix it with the liquid cream and bring to melt over a low heat in a saucepan.
2- When it is melted, remove from heat and add the butter or margarine in pieces. Beat everything until you get a cream.
3- Add the egg yolk and stir. Then, add the white whipped to the point of snow, the zest of the skin of a lemon, the cookies and the pistachios, previously chopped.
4- Mix everything until the texture of a paste is obtained. Next, give the dough a cylindrical (sausage) shape, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to harden.
5- When the dough is hard, remove the plastic film and coat the sausage in icing sugar. Carve the dough into slices, as if it were a chorizo or loin sausage. Bon Appetite!
The chocolate sausage can be kept in the fridge for a maximum of five days.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate sausage with pistachios, in the category of Chocolate on site.
Is your weight normal, too high or too low? The most reliable way to find out is to calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI). Easy with our tool!