How long should the baby suck?
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Among all the names for boys we highlight Happy. You will find in our search engine all the meanings of baby names.
Documented as cognomen in Roman imperial times. There are several saints of this name in the first centuries.
Superlative of felix: "happy".
August 5 or 6
- Feliciano López, Spanish tennis player (1981)
Drawings of the name Felicissimo coloring page printable game
Felicísimo: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Drawing of the name Felicissimo coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Felicissimo coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Felicissimo name to paint, color and print
Easy science experiments for kids. How could you turn a glass over without the water falling out of it? How to surprise your children and friends. On our site we have many experiments with water to enjoy with the family. Check the channel and our page to learn more.
IMPORTANT: Remember that all experiments for children must be carried out with the guidance of an adult, as a way to prevent accidents.
Editor: Alvaro Leal
You can read more articles similar to Science for children. The water that does not fall, in the category of on-site experiments.
Hospital bag and "germs"
The hospital is a habitat of microorganisms, bacteria, viruses that float everywhere and are easily transmitted. We also take them home from hospital after delivery. We often forget that they are not missing on clothing. That is why specialists recommend Wash all clothes at high temperatures after returning. For this reason, it is better not to take to the hospital any teddy bears, children's toys and accessories that can not be washed or washed.Do you like the infographic? You can put on your website :)
Infographic with sosrodzice.pl.
If we take too many clothes, we will simply make ourselves work after returning home. There are also many followers dressing children in hospital clothes, which is argued by convenience - keeping clean and ironed clothes home, as well as safety - leaving microbes outside.
In addition, something else is important - there is no problem with reporting when it turns out that they are needed. In the era of cars and electronics, it's easy.
Hospital bag and gadgets "it may be useful"
There are two opinions: it is better to buy the things you need to help look after your baby before delivery, to have peace and everything we need when THIS day comes. However, the second position is - we watch, compare, analyze, but do not buy, because when a product is needed, it takes just a few dozen minutes to organize it.
I am inclined to this second position, because it saves a lot of money, time and space at home. There are so many products for children on the market, but only a fraction of a percent will really work in your home. What is worse, it is difficult to say which of the gadgets will hit the spot and which will not. The needs of specific parents are so different and changing so dynamically that it is worth giving yourself time to decide what is really worth buying.
Hospital bag - we pack for two days
When we pack in the hospital, we take as many things as we need for two days. 80% of women stay in hospital for just two days. If it turns out that you have to stay longer, there will be enough time to bring the necessary things.
A bag to the hospital - it's worth taking for mom
- documents, pregnancy documentation, telephone,
- 3 shirts for the future mother - they do not have to be typical feeding or delivery shirts that can cost too much, wider T-shirts with buttons on the front or on the straps are sufficient. It is worth choosing one that we will not be sorry to throw away, after delivery it can be soiled that staining will be a big problem.
- 2 bras for feeding - which are used after delivery,
- Slippers - easy to clean, material slippers that may be comfortable, but are less hygienic and not recommended in hospital conditions will not work,
- warm socks - many women complain about the cold felt around the feet after delivery,
- dressing-gown - preferably thin, because the neonatal departments are warm,
- bath towel and a second smaller hand towel,
- necessary cosmetics - soap, toothpaste, brush, shampoo, hair band,
- clothes to go out - most women come back where they came,
- childbirth pads - preferably two packages,
- handkerchiefs plus possibly a few pieces breast pads,
- 5-7 breathable pants, cotton or special - mesh,
- bottle of mineral water,
- lanolin cream for nipples - deliverance at the beginning of feeding, when the warts are injured, read which one to choose
- cutlery and cup - it's worth having your own
- Tantum Rosa - for washing the perineum and small inflatable swimming poolwhich brings relief during sitting after delivery,
Hospital bag - a must-have for the child
- warm blanket and a cone,
- clothes - three different sets that will allow you to dress a newborn in layers, for example, body and clown plus socks (they can also be used as a hat) and hats,
- 5 meter diapers - check during feeding,
- 15-20 disposable diapers in size 1 for the baby,
- baby wet wipes - they are also useful for mom,
- ointment and universal cream from day one,
- Octenisept - decontamination fluid used for umbilicus in most hospitals.
Baby teeth and baby bottle caries
“Baby Bottle” or “Early Childhood” is a form of decay that affects infants / children, especially the upper anterior teeth, progresses rapidly and has a destructive character. Although there is a decrease in the incidence of dental caries in our country and in the world, bottle caries are frequently encountered especially in our country. The reason for this is the cultural difference in the way we feed our babies. Bottle bruises are usually given to babies in bottles; milk, honey, jam or molasses added liquids, sugary foods / liquids, food and fruit juices, especially during sleep or during sleep is formed as a result of contact with the teeth all night. As in all of our mouths, babies have bacteria responsible for caries in their mouths. The main food source of bacteria in the mouth is sugar. Bacteria use this sugar to produce acid and acid production and tooth decay occurs in the enamel of the tooth begins to decay. The more often your baby is bottle-fed, the more frequent these acid attacks will be, and the faster the teeth will decay. The main point here; Rather than giving your baby these drinks with a bottle, it is how often and how long they feed on the bottle. To be more precise; you can give your child milk, juice, formula or other sugared liquids 1-2 times during the day (daytime). What should not be done; feeding your baby before or during sleep. Bottle feeding is a habit. Once babies get used to the bottle, it can be very difficult to break this habit. Therefore, you can take your baby's feeding details from your pediatrician and pedodontist from birth to protect your baby from bottle caries.
Milk teeth; even if many people ignore it; it is very important for your child's growth and development. Often, the treatment of bottle caries (if not noticed in the early period) is tooth extraction. Children need strong and healthy teeth for good nutrition. In addition, milk teeth are important both for phonation and for aesthetically beautiful smile. Milk teeth serve as a placeholder on the jaw until permanent teeth continue and play an important role in maintaining the required area. For these reasons, milk teeth must remain in the mouth until permanent teeth last.
Early diagnosis of bottle caries is very important to prevent the growth of the problem. Generally, families do not understand that teeth decay in the early stages of bottle caries. Because in the first stage of bottle caries, a slight whitening is seen at the gingival border of the teeth. When families become aware of the decay of the teeth, they are often times of brown-black coloration, which is now obsolete and decayed. Treatment after this stage is filling or tooth extraction.
What should be done to prevent baby bottle decay?
- After each feeding, clean your baby's teeth with a clean cloth or a soft-bristled toothbrush. If you cannot do this, drink water with a bottle or glass. Never use toothpaste (children's toothpaste) without consulting your dentist. There is a risk of swallowing children before the age of 2-2,5 because of the taste of toothpaste. Excessively swallowed toothpaste can cause various problems.
- in the bottle of your children; Do not allow it to fall asleep with milk, juice or sweetened liquids. If you can't sleep without a bottle, just put water in the bottle and help him sleep.
- If your child wakes up from sleep and wants to drink something or cannot sleep without a bottle; you can help to eliminate this habit by giving a pacifier that your dentist or doctor recommends. But do not dip your pacifier into sugary foods.
- As soon as the first milk tooth lasts or when your baby reaches the age of first, you should go to a pediatric dentist (pediatric dentist) for information about what to do for your child's dental health.