Keep the little boy active this winter
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Is this aphthous or oral thrush?
Many people confuse aphthouss with thrush, and the differences between these two types of lesions are fundamental. Aphtae are defects in the mucosa, erosions that have red edges, and the center is covered with white coating.
Aphthas most often appear on the mucous membrane of the cheeks, less often on the tongue or soft palate. They can occur individually or in a group. They are painful, in this respect they usually cause more discomfort than thrush.
Thrush, on the other hand, is a white, dairy lesion with a pronounced rough surface formed by the yeast fungus.
Why should recurrent aphthas force us to heal?
Usually, aphids disappear on their own, which often determines that they are not treated. Meanwhile, if we notice a tendency to convert them, it is necessary to take a closer look at the problem. Recurrent aphthous stomatitis is a signal of chronic inflammatory disease that should be treated.
This is important because, especially in children, aphthous stomatitis may be the reason for refusing food and drink because of the accompanying discomfort. This can result in malnutrition and slower development, as well as dehydration. Children with aphthas are nervous, irritable, sleep restlessly.
Aphthous stomatitis: types
Aphthous stomatitis is categorized as follows:
- minor aphthous ulcers (accounting for 80-85% of all recurrent ulcers) - they have a diameter of 1-10 mm, usually disappear spontaneously within 7-10 days of appearance. The causes of minor aphts can be different, they are supposed to be: eating dirty fruit, vegetables, inadequate hygiene, biting nails, pen, etc. The problem may be mechanical damage while brushing teeth, tooth decay, allergies or frequent use of antibiotics.
- main affects - they are larger than 10 mm in diameter, remain in the mouth for 10 to 30 days, then disappear, often leaving scars. They make up 10-15% of all recurrent mouth ulcers. The reason for the changes may be vitamin deficiencies (B12, folic acid and iron), as well as autoimmune diseases,
- aphthous stomatitis - aphthaes are accompanied by enlargement of nearby lymph nodes. Painful changes usually disappear after 4-8 days. Often, aphthous stomatitis accompanies celiac disease, reflux disease, herpes infection, etc.
Aphthous stomatitis in children: treatment
Mucous aphthaes are painful but usually disappear on their own. You can wait until the mucosa normally regenerates, paying attention to avoid irritants. However, if the aphids do not disappear or recur, it is worth consulting a doctor to see if the problem are systemic diseases or habits that should be worked on.
Ad hoc, to relieve your child, you can try:
- rinse the child's mouth with a decoction of chamomile, sage,
- apply a freshly brewed and cooled tea bag to the changes,
- applying to the lesions disinfectant ointment made of baking soda and baking powder
In the period when the child has aphthiasis, it is better to avoid dishes with a pronounced taste and strongly seasoned. Hot and cold meals are not recommended. It is best to serve dishes at room temperature with a mild texture - pudding, dinners with the consistency of "mush", finely chopped.
Secrets of supermoms
The use of the most recommended footwear during pregnancy will depend on the physical and hormonal changes that occur during these months. And it is that as the pregnancy progresses, certain changes occur such as weight gain and increased lumbar curvature (lumbar hyperlordosis).
These two facts cause a overexertion in legs and feet. And as the weight increases, the plantar arch gradually decreases. Another reason for this: the connective tissue gains elasticity during pregnancy thanks to certain hormones, such as relaxin.
The physical and hormonal changes will produce a change in the axis of gravity of the pregnant woman, which worsens her balance. For this reason, falls are more frequent during the gestational period.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, when most of the body changes that occur in the nine months have not yet occurred, the expectant mother can wear the shoes that she used before conception.
These recommendations are not valid for the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. From the second, the aforementioned physical changes take place: the increase in uterine volume and maternal weight. It is, from this moment on, when we must put more care in choosing daily footwear.
Wide last and low heel (not flat) in pregnancy, this is the most suitable for pregnant women. The most recommended shoe is that comfortable shoe that stabilizes the foot. The use of sandals with small areas of support, or open shoes can lead to trips and falls.
Wide-fitting shoes are recommended to increase the base of support. In this way, we gain some stability and promote balance. In addition, synthetic fabrics whose elasticity is less should be avoided. Are preferable natural and semi-synthetic fabrics with a certain flexibility that allows it to adapt to the shape of the foot. Too rigid fabrics will favor imbalance since areas of compression, small chafing and discomfort will appear that produce an alteration in the attitude of support and favor falls.
The recommended heel during the gestational period does not vary with respect to the recommendations for the general population. The ideal heel height to maintain the most ergonomic posture possible is between 2 and 4 centimeters. This is the most suitable height that requires less muscle and ligament tone to maintain posture.
But this does not mean that at a specific moment, for a celebration or event, a pregnant woman cannot use a higher heel. On the contrary, footwear that has a heel lower than 2 centimeters or flat footwear are not recommended, since they favor the elongation of the Achilles tendon, the possibility of plantar fasciitis and instability.
You can read more articles similar to The most suitable footwear for pregnant women, in the category of Care - beauty on site.
The Best Shoes for Pregnancy With Swollen Ankles: Pregnancy Fashion and Style
The milking cow. Rugeles poem
The poetry by Manuel Felipe Rugeles It covers a wide variety of people of different ages, although there is also room for children among its works. And it is that poetry is a fundamental part of children's learning.
In Guiainfantil we have chosen the poem of The milking cow so you can read it with your children and learn to value poetry and how Rugeles captures the beauty of nature in his verses.
Morning light and green meekness across the field.
Let go of the old song over the slow flocks.
Oh, the milking cow, so meek, so silent!
How it licks the calf and how it wags its tail!
Paunchy and with those clear eyes that the sky portray,
Oh, how he comes home from the country every afternoon!
Oh, the milking cow, with both white ears
and a little star on the forehead!
Brown skin and black spots!
Author: Manuel Felipe Rugeles
You can read more articles similar to The milking cow. Rugeles poem, in the category of Poems on site.
Modern Ultra Beef Processing Factory The First Time In My Life I Saw. Cow Leather Processing!
Children's play in the first three years is an integral part of physical and mental development and the discovery of the world. Adults pay a lot of attention to the question of what kind of game to play for the little ones. It's a good idea to get to know baby development when making a decision.The newborn takes his or her hands at the age of six to eight weeks, and this creature catches his eye for about three months. Clearing, distancing, orallying a war-bound hand, and then touching the two-handed hand is a very long first step in development. In the fourth month, the child manages to observe the play beside him after a couple of days of observation. At first you don't know how to grab it, but rather the feature is that it shifts them away from you. If you grab the objects, you still keep the existing tooth reflex so tight that you can't let go of it. For the first toys, the colored patterned cloths are best suited, they are soft, easy to grasp and change their shape. By the end of the first half of the year, the child is able to play with the beaker and the colored plastic sheets attached to the chain. It is important that their voices are not scary and that they do not cause pain when they fall on the baby's face. Colorful, soft plastic figures at this age can still form anything, the essence of which is the variety of surfaces and the child can grasp and squeeze them. Occasionally, a kitchen appliance, like a smaller plastic filter, turns out to be a toy, draws your attention to the outside, and puts your little fingers in its holes. At this stage in your life, playing consists of picking up, putting down, taking in, licking, grabbing, scraping, rotating and most persistently looking at every object in your hand. After half a year, the use of the game changes: all of them take two objects, look at them first, then combine them, and once they have learned to live, things come together. Parents often think that a child's "malice" is a sign that he or she will immediately shake off the adult's carefully crammed cubes. But this secondary "destruction" is in fact an important developmental phase that will soon be followed by the "creative" period. Usually, around the 9th to the 10th of the month, you can discover some imaginative, multi-step plan in the children's playground. Now he does not simply want to touch, acquire, or filter the objects, but begins to collect them, and even to collect them. It is important to have a variety of matching games at this age. Generally speaking, it can be unnecessary and dangerous to stack a child with too many toys at the age of one. In your baby crib, there should always be only games you like to play with. Anything that does not arouse your interest will not be dealt with for several days, so put it aside for a while before you like it. Security at this age is especially important when choosing games. Never put a small object in your hand that you can put into your mouth. All the toys have to think without hesitation that the child is bouncing around with another toy or a crib. Since the little ones take everything in their mouths and can't stop them, we should make sure that they are textured. Hairy figures are not recommended in any year, and do not put a doll with clothes, shoes, etc. on it. levehetх. You can put them in your mouth! The play is taken very seriously by the small child, and we should try to act wisely in this request. That is, based on the child's needs, let's buy and play with him / her that is appropriate for his / her age. Let's wait until our start, for example, our top one gives you his favorite game. At this age, the most common form of "playing" with a parent is trash when we leave something and then reappear. The other favorite game of the little ones is the loss of the games given to him, and then his return. This is repeated forever, we are probably a little unanimous, but the happy excitement of the child is overwhelmed and he takes it very seriously. That is, we should never be impatient, because it is true that we know much more "constructive" games, but when we crawl with our child, it is not primarily for our enjoyment, but for our health.
The child can learn several foreign languages very early!
Author of the Child in both languages, professor at the College of France, Claude Hagège campaign so that children can learn from primary school two foreign languages, and not necessarily English first. Interview.
Why do you say that children should learn foreign languages sooner?
- To allow the child to reveal his immense abilities. Until the age of 6 months, he can finely distinguish all the phonetic nuances that differentiate languages. Then, he loses this ability gradually over the months, lack of stimulation, probably. But this potential is only dormant, and for a long time, a child remains very receptive. He can acquire, as far as pronunciation is concerned, linguistic competences comparable to the mastery of a mother tongue, at least up to eleven years. It would be a shame to wait for college entrance to initiate! After that, it's not too late, and we can learn new languages as adults. But acquisitions are based on other forms of work, thanks to a good command of grammar and lexicon.
You recommend introducing two living languages at school. It's not a bit heavy?
- I think, on the contrary, that the current content of learning at school is much lower than that which can be assimilated to children. Their abilities are underutilized. One must take advantage of the grace period of their first ten or eleven years to teach them languages. Admittedly, the question of the volume of class hours arises. But it is possible to kill two birds with one stone and to teach, for example, geography, history, why not sport, in a foreign language.
Why do you denounce that English is taught in first language?
- I respect that language, as well as English or American culture, of course. But the omnipresence of English leads to the destruction of a multitude of languages less spoken and soon forgotten. We must save these to ensure maximum diversity, the only way to guarantee the wealth of thought.
What do you recommend to promote children's open-mindedness?
- To guarantee this openness at an early age, one should not start with English at school, but with another living language. So with family, whenever you stay abroad, or if you just love a country, it is good to consult together a manual to discover a few words, expressions. At school to do the rest by multiplying, for example, the teaching of certain classical subjects in foreign languages, or the exchanges of teachers between European countries.
This supposes a very important school reform ...
- Yes, I have designed a five-point reform that is based, first of all, on the early introduction of languages, from kindergarten. Second point: it is essential to change the conception of languages and to consider them as tools, tools for exchange based on the game. Third point: immersion by massive exchanges of masters in Europe (or world), in order to offer lessons in the speaker's original language. This solves the problem of training teachers who do not necessarily speak several languages today. The fourth point of my program: the permanent maintenance of knowledge; this assumes a lasting political and family will, ensuring a continuous supply of knowledge over the years. Finally, my last point: make the right choice of languages taught in primary. And my preference does not go to English. Let's start with German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, etc.
Interviewed by Sophie Viguier-Vinson
Some studies have shown that obesity has an important incidence in reducing the female fertility which worsens the more obese the woman is. Specifically, in a woman with a body mass index of 35, the chances of Get pregnant they decrease by 26% compared to women with a normal body mass index. Women with an index of 40 have 43% less chance of becoming pregnant.
The increase in obesity levels among the population of Western countries will lead to an increase in cases of female infertility, according to a study by scientists from Australia and the United Kingdom.
In the next 10 years, health experts predict that 20% of Western couples will have to undergo fertility treatments due to high rates of obesity. Experts propose weight loss for women of childbearing age with this condition, as a way to increase their chances of be mothers and so that, once pregnant, they have much fewer complications. For that reason, obesity it is considered a problem with serious economic consequences in all countries.
So, if with the arrival of summer, you have opened the doors of the closet, you have tried on last year's clothes and it is not worth it, it is time to go on a diet to get pregnant and to exercise more. And the good news is that people with obesity get regain your fertility after reducing their body mass by between 5 and 10 percent, as revealed by a study carried out by the London Clinic Obesity Unit.
Not only do you have to consider the health risks of facing an overweight pregnancy and obesityDue to the negative consequences it can have for the mother and her baby, obesity may be precisely the reason why many women cannot conceive.
Being overweight triggers hormonal changes that affect fertility leading to the syndrome of polycystic ovary and hypothyroidism until arriving at the defects of the luteal phase and the excess of estrogens. Therefore, control your weight if you want to get pregnant. You will increase the chances of success and you will be able to carry a healthier pregnancy for you and your baby.
You can read more articles similar to Maternal obesity and fertility are not compatible, in the category of Calculators and calendars on site.